Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
images.jpg

I am so *tagged* atm . :confused:

Last edited:
10228516116_675eeb981d_o.png

Big surprises in Group A. Rami Saidy has lost for the first time this season, but remains in the lead of the Group, being the first player confirmed to continue in the quarter-finals. Second is Omer Said who overcame the two losses at the start of the season to make the three out of three. In similar form we see Andrew Boerner. He scores his second straight win, getting him in third, equal with Bradley Vanian, who despite his two wins in the first three rounds of the season, has dropped his performance. Next we have Alexander MacDonald, and scoring his first win this year is Schifty031. Last, but having hopes to continue to the semi-finals is Florin Diaconescu.

In Group B, the draws continue. Unlike Group A, where we have one draw, Group B already has eight. Fred Owen didn't lose much ground in his Day off, and is in the lead of the Group, now joint with oldwolf and Jimlaad43. Next is Tapio Rinneaho, followed by Benutzername, Aidan Keranen and Marcel Purschke. Despite having no wins, the three of them, as a result of having many draws in the groups still have the chance to go through. This Group is really tight.

10228498235_98bff79567_o.png

Day Six, will decide a lot. Who can go to the semi-finals?

Take it to the streets, one round of irl rock paper scissors, winner takes all. You have 3 moves you can make: give your opponent a papercut, cut their hair or smash their head in with a rock. Personally I think paper is overpowered
for me who has hair cuts once every 5 or so months, those scissors are pretty damn menacing.
ok @Omer Said, somewhere in the middle of us both. mount Everest. 3 hours. be there :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes