Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 161052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not busy, I am LAZY !
( Well, beside my time here at RD as a Global Moderator...4 hours a day at least, dealing with Trolls and even creapier ppl in the Forums...).
So, I#ve send in my choices already...... :rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:

• Deleted member 161052

Round 12 Results
1kqo3yx.png

UWJWj7A.png

It's nearly the end of the 18th season of the RPS tournament. What did the 12th round gave us today?
Tampa Bay Rowdies won 2-1 comfortably ahead of FC Kuusysi, who struggled throughout the season without a single win.
Middlesbrough won 2-1 against Grêmio FBPA, putting the Boro ahead of the Brazilians.
It came to a surprise when Melbourne Victory trashed Besiktas JK with a 3-1 win. That might be a doubt for Besiktas' title chances.
Adelaide United were facing Spanish club Atlético Madrid. They eventually won 2-1 comfortably,
Fotballagert Fart faced Borussia Delmenhorst in the next round of the match day. They won, again, giving the Germans a difficult season.
Oxford United were 2-1 behind Finnish HJK Helsinki, but they rescued their day by setting up a goal in overtime, leading it to a 2-2 draw.
Olympiacos were involved in a very exciting battle against Manchester United. Towards the final minutes of the game, they were on 2-2. Later, on the last minute of the game, Olympiacos won the game with a 3-2 result. This was again another bad day for Manchester United.

Round 13 Fixtures
bsfFTv2.png

No match for @Andrew.
Standings have been updated in the first post.
You have 5 days to send in your choices.
Good luck!

• Deleted member 161052

Round 13: HJK Helsinki under pressure from Besiktas
GgETojf.png

Middlesbrough drew 1-1 to Tampa Bay Rowdies.
Besiktas JK won 2-1, which would put them in the title contention zone.
Grêmio, after struggling for a few rounds, took an eventual victory against Luton Town.
Melbourne Victory win against Atlético Madrid, putting them up into 3rd.
HJK Helsinki won against Adelaide United with a 2-1 result. On the 5th part of the game, the Finnish club scored the winning goal.
Manchester United drew 1-1 against Fotballagert Fart.
And onto the final game of the round was Oxford United against Olympiacos. Oxford were 2-0 ahead of the Greek team, but Olympiacos tried to do a comeback, but in the last minute, Oxford won 3-2.

Current Standings
3yljXYd.png

HJK Helsinki now have a 2 point gap to Besiktas, who are currently sitting in 2nd place. Melbourne Victory jump up to 3rd ahead of Adelaide United.
The bottom 3 teams are Borussia Delmenhorst, Manchester United and FC Kuusysi.

Title contenders: HJK Helsinki, Besiktas JK, Melbourne Victory and Adelaide United.
Fotballagert Fart and Oxford United might not likely be title contenders, because if they win both games, and the current Top 4 lose, they won't win the title due to he goal difference.

Round 14 Fixtures
Njp2HEQ.png

@Sasha Jednak has no match for this round.
You have until October 9th to send in your choices.

Will HJK Helsinki secure the title if Besiktas can't? Or will Besiktas U-turn the table and take the title? Find out in 5 days...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

Round 14: The 1-point gap battle for the title is on
38Dk5Bg.png

(@Diehl failed to send me choices before the deadline day)
The penultimate round of the tournament kicked off at October 3rd.
Besiktas JK crush Tampa Bay Rowdies with a 4-1 victory, giving them a lot of hopes to win the title. "If we win the title, we will pay respects to our manager, Omer Said, who left the club", said one of the Besiktas players.
Luton Town made up a 3-0 victory against Middlesbrough.
Atlético Madrid drew 1-1 against FC Kuusysi. Kuusysi were leading in the first half, but Atlético made it equal in the second half.
Borussia Delmenhorst won 3-0 against Grêmio FBPA.
Melbourne Victory has also put hopes to win the title by winning 2-0 against HJK Helsinki. Melbourne's manager, Aaron Reed, stated that "it was the hardest match I could ever coach for", meanwhile Aidan Keranen stated that "a match loss in the next round is the biggest fear for us".
Meanwhile, Adelaide United can't get on their good form and lost 2-1 against Olympiacos. This put the Greek team up in the table ahead of them.
Fotballagert Fart takes another impressive win, which the result became 3-1 against Oxford United.

Current Standings
DOaHHy5.png

Title contenders: Besiktas JK, HJK Helsinki and Melbourne Victory.
Fotballagert Fart can unfortunately not hunt for the title, as they have a goal difference of 8 to the current leader.

Round 15 Fixtures
wsmnENo.png

Quick, get your choices in before the Autumn holiday starts on October 15!
@Jimlaad43 from Oxford United has no match for this round.
And, like last season, when a fixture has been completed first by both players sending them in quickly, the first completed match will be shown. See this (and scroll down and go to next page) for an example.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play