Road to Spa 24H....

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
slider-overlay.png

In 2015....
almost time....
Please feel free to elaborate on this upcoming endurance race, my favourite GT Endurance being a true Belgian.
What is your favourite team/car? Who will win? Why do yo love this race/track?
I am curious and eager to view the 70 cars to compete at one of the best tracks ever created (if I may be that proud :D) and also to know your opinions and thoughts.
a little vid link about Bentley...
#1 Road to Spa - Guy Smith - Bentley Team M-Sport

official site : http://www.24hoursofspa.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this! The field of cars is as great as ever. AF Corse certainly mean business!:D

I'm supporting the Jaguars (because I like to support the underdog anyway) but I think this could be Audi's race to lose judging by their test pace.

Hoping to maybe go next year, haven't been able to make it work around my job last year or this year.

My only concern is I hope they manage to make the race non-stop this time. They always seem to be very unlucky with the weather. Heavy rain with two hour safety cars or fog causing the red flag to come out.

Hoping for a good race and everyone stays safe :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this! The field of cars is as great as ever. AF Corse certainly mean business!:D

I'm supporting the Jaguars (because I like to support the underdog anyway) but I think this could be Audi's race to lose judging by their test pace.

Hoping to maybe go next year, haven't been able to make it work around my job last year or this year.

My only concern is I hope they manage to make the race non-stop this time. They always seem to be very unlucky with the weather. Heavy rain with two hour safety cars or fog causing the red flag to come out.

Hoping for a good race and everyone stays safe :thumbsup:
Weather conditions look optimum this week. Hottest week of the year in Belgium :)
It's time....

@Chris Stacey . I know (or I assume) that recent event hasn't helped communication or willingness to come forth to requests by, well, me for instance....but I was wondering if the 24h of Spa this weekend will be reviewed on RD?

@Chris Stacey . I know (or I assume) that recent event hasn't helped communication or willingness to come forth to requests by, well, me for instance....but I was wondering if the 24h of Spa this weekend will be reviewed on RD?
Yep, we're looking in to providing a livestream for the 24H of Spa, we just have to juggle it around our league commitments which are also being live streamed.

With regards to recent events, we always welcome the sharing of opinions, so long as it's done in a respectful manner and in accordance with our ToS. :)

SRO have split the audio from the video (two separate channels), the idea being that you could listen to the commentary by itself if you were at the track. This has caused a bit of confusion and annoyance with viewers, not sure if it was by accident or design (I noticed in the superpole vid you do get both).

Anyway I've been watching the event via dailymotion as the live YouTube feed had pictures but no commentary.

Could just be me looking at the wrong video channel on GTWorld but may help :)

If you go to Dailymotion.com and search for Blancpain GT Series you'll find channels in various languages.

And if you haven't got it, make sure you get the app, it's free. Has all the positions, live video, team information, etc. :thumbsup:

Eurosport Live Player will also broadcast ....happened to have purchased a summer membership :thumbsup:. Enough resources to address it seems. Not to forget RD is also live streaming the event :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.9%