RIDE 2 RIDE 2 PHYSIC MOD

Hello ,
I recently created a physic mod for ride 2 , today i made a little video that shows how the mod affects the game , im planing to do more changes in the future but would need some help and would like to ask everybody who got some experience with milestone game modding to come on board to create the ultimate RIDE2 mod .
I would be very happy to get some replys and to find some people who are willing to help create something we never had in any bike game .

Changes planed for future :

Some more changes to the physics
Implement a working clutch
Effects like smoke in replay camera
Graphics update / mod
Camera Mod
Ragdoll Mod
and some more things i forgot ....

Since RIDE2 is the last game of the series that has almost all the data accesible so i think those changes are possible , some mods are already created and would just need an update to be implemented .

Cheers ;)

From my experience, an interesting mechanism to implement that I can recommend is on the screen below. No one has used it yet, and it's fun to play with it.
Screenshot (36).png

Yesterday I transferred the physics from ride2 to ride1 (with some minor exceptions, but all bikes). Braking is even worse than in 1. It's weaker, you dive deep too, and the AI also dives... Changing the braking physics is relatively simple, but to improve the splines and those braking points for the AI, that would be something... :p
I looked at your mod, you nailed it pretty well. The only thing I can fault is that you reduced the original Torque values here and there (not nice :p).

Hey @Znicz , Nice to see other people playing with the physics aswell, thanks for your reply , could you maybe explain to me a lil further about these Lean Factors ? (via DM ) im very interested to implement other physic factors aswell and thinking i might start all over again with the mod since im not happy with a few things .

Update on the Physic mod with tweaks to the steering/handling , maneuvering the bike is much smoother now and the whole game feels much more realistic .

Thanks to @Znicz for the advice with the LeanFactors , it helped a lot .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.