Rich Summer skin for Suzuka Circuit by Reboot Team

Tracks Rich Summer skin for Suzuka Circuit by Reboot Team 2.1 - August and May version

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Rich Summer skin for Suzuka Circuit by Reboot Team - Nice summer colors & new tree textures for your favorite Japanese track!

Am I the only one who was bothered by the ugly vanilla tree alley after the Spoon Curve? Yes? I'll share what I made regardless.

This is a Summer-like coloring and texture skin for the Suzuka track by Reboot Team (Grab the track mod here)
Not the most accurate, but it's certainly an improvement over the teal-ish trees.

Pictures taken in different conditions:
Before...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1940046

This is amazing, could you do one for later on the year for Super formula? Reference video here

This is amazing, could you do one for later on the year for Super formula? Reference video here
I'm not sure, the grass on this track is overlapping each other so it's ugly, so if I would make some dark and dry grass textures the final look would be just a mixture of gray and yellow.

• Deleted member 1940046

I'm not sure, the grass on this track is overlapping each other so it's ugly, so if I would make some dark and dry grass textures the final look would be just a mixture of gray and yellow.
I suppose this is true : ( how do you think a dry winter version of it would be like? Similar to your Tsukuba one (Fantastic btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose this is true : ( how do you think a dry winter version of it would be like? Similar to your Tsukuba one (Fantastic btw)
That's way different, grass next to each other have separate textures and not a half transparent layer under a visible one. GT Sport conversion so no doubt a quality track.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.6%