Rich Summer skin for Kunos Nürburgring

Tracks Rich Summer skin for Kunos Nürburgring 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Rich Summer skin for Kunos Nürburgring - Based on photos by JClarke taken on 27th May.

After such a dry Summer and incoming Winter, let us enjoy the green of Nürburgring at least virtually :D

Based on photos by JClarke Photography taken on 27th May during the 2022 24 Hours of Nürburgring.

Pictures takken in different TOD and conditions:
Before
View attachment 613702
After
View attachment 613703
Before
View attachment 613704
After
View attachment 613705
Before
View attachment 613706
After
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a lot !
By the way, would you say anything about the PPfilter you're using in the video ?
Thanks for all !

Hey brother, thanks for the info in your reply to my latest review.
I'm a semi-pro photographer and I was surprised, that I could use the software for editing .dds files :)
I followed your advice and created two skins optimised for Sol and Pure PP filters as that's what I generally find most immersive.
I can send you the skins so you can add them, as an update for folks that find it too bright/saturated. You could just include me in the "Credits" section. What do you think about it?

Hey brother, thanks for the info in your reply to my latest review.
I'm a semi-pro photographer and I was surprised, that I could use the software for editing .dds files :)
I followed your advice and created two skins optimised for Sol and Pure PP filters as that's what I generally find most immersive.
I can send you the skins so you can add them, as an update for folks that find it too bright/saturated. You could just include me in the "Credits" section. What do you think about it?
Well if you want you can release it no problem if you use my .dds files as well :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.