Rich Summer skin for Kunos Mugello

Tracks Rich Summer skin for Kunos Mugello 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you very much for these updates. Now these tracks are much better. I tried this one from Mugello, but I immediately downloaded all the others
I appreciate that you like the rest of the skins as well!
hey .. i cant select the skin in the content manager.. all other skins work fine..
What does Content manager write when you drop the content of the .zip file into CM? Or have you tried dropping it manually inside the Assetto Corsa folder?

I appreciate that you like the rest of the skins as well!

What does Content manager write when you drop the content of the .zip file into CM? Or have you tried dropping it manually inside the Assetto Corsa folder?
I always install mods manual.
All your other skins work and show up in the cm menu..
Only mugello isn't there..

I always install mods manual.
All your other skins work and show up in the cm menu..
Only mugello isn't there..
Have you tried copying like this: drop the 'Rich Summer' folder into "X:"\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\mugello\skins\cm_skins' folder so you can make sure that it's in the right folder

Thanks for the skin, but be aware that the folder structure is borked: it has 'track' not 'tracks', which is probably why it's not appearing for a few people, unless they drill down and drop the skin directly into the track folder manually.
Just dropping the 'content' folder in your AC root folder won't work.

Last edited:
Thanks for the skin, but be aware that the folder structure is borked: it has 'track' not 'tracks', which is probably why it's not appearing for a few people, unless they drill down and drop the skin directly into the track folder manually.
Just dropping the 'content' folder in your AC root folder won't work.
Damn I always mess that up :redface: Thanks for the heads up!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.