Rich Summer skin for Circuit de la Sarthe

Tracks Rich Summer skin for Circuit de la Sarthe 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Rich Summer skin for Circuit de la Sarthe - Based on an onboard footage of Le Mans Classic 2022 by J2M Racing held on 5th July.

Le Mans is the best during summer, not only because of the greenery but it's 24 Hours du Mans time :D

For Tiago Lima's Circuit 24H Lemans track.

Pictures taken in different TOD and conditions:
Before
View attachment 630252
After
View attachment 630253
Before
View attachment 630254
After
View attachment 630255
Before
View attachment 630256
After...

Read more about this resource...

"I just can't find any Pinus trees ... that is not low resolution or cropped properly"

I know you managed to create better Pinus trees already, but just for the future:

If you manage to find otherwise good picture but it is low resolution, it may be worth to give AI upscaling a try. I have done this with some stickers and honestly the results were surprisingly good. There were some artifacts, but they were pretty quick to clean up in Photoshop.

I haven't tried AI upscaling on trees, so I don't know what the results will be like, but in situation where there are no alternatives available it is probably worth to give it a shot if you haven't already.

"I just can't find any Pinus trees ... that is not low resolution or cropped properly"

I know you managed to create better Pinus trees already, but just for the future:

If you manage to find otherwise good picture but it is low resolution, it may be worth to give AI upscaling a try. I have done this with some stickers and honestly the results were surprisingly good. There were some artifacts, but they were pretty quick to clean up in Photoshop.

I haven't tried AI upscaling on trees, so I don't know what the results will be like, but in situation where there are no alternatives available it is probably worth to give it a shot if you haven't already.
I actually tried it with https://www.upscale.media/ :) The results are nice indeed, only real problem now is those white silhouette pixels on the picture, that are very visible on the tree models in-game, unfortunately removing them would take up too much time :redface:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 73 59.3%