rFactor2 your pulling my leg right.

Well after hearing people online talking about rfactor2 I was like OK! I own it might as well try it.
After spending 3 hours just trying to get the cockpit view right so I could see out the windshield & looking for it to pickup on my Fanatec 2.5 base and McLaren GT3 wheel & Fanatec V3 Pedals. Thinking ok its working (what a joke).
So now I can drive out of the pits give it gas down the first strait @ Mid-Ohio down to the first Right WHAT!!!! NO Brakes! it all looked good in setup why no brakes ? Then the next WHAT? pushing the gas pedal to the floor, I feel I could outrun this thing to the first corner with a moped. Not to add the turning of the wheel is a joke. Also the intro to the game and menu is lacking thinking how much did I pay for this crap. Your Thoughts?

we wait 3 years for the UI and you cry cause you spend 3 hours to fix the view ?
seriously why for me everything works perfect out of the box ?
the only problem is that the 1st time you choose your steering wheel in RF2 you just have to rebbot game to make it work.
but only the 1st time
Sure if your drivers re up to date you know Fanatec Driver Video Card Driver and if you have the right res set on the T.V. or Monitor, But you don't need to be a dick about it and no one is crying ok. Just thought this was the place to come for help! I had posted other times so I though and never got a reply, so I posted something I though would get people to look at it.

Last edited:
Other hobbies I once belonged to had website and forums and never once did anyone act the way some of you here act. I didn't see anything on this page it was the intro to the game or sim when it opened. for setting or anything.
68948072_3414831008530949_3956469034932764672_o.jpg

@Marty Lee Peterson rF2 gets hated a lot for silly reasons over and over again by always the same people in all news threads about this game so most of us normal and usual rF2 users get easily a bit angry about people chiming in and instantly talking down the game.

But you had some real problems with it so it's all good, no worries :)
And yeah, we gladly help everyone that needs some help, don't get a bad assumption about us all just because we started on the wrong foot.
Same about the game. You started on the wrong foot with it too hehe but hopelly will have a lot of fun now that it's running!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.