rFactor Simulation Career - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Race of Finland

ocHl3tJ.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

DOH! No points finish for Red Bull Racing when there was hopes from me and my teammate...but congrats to @Milos Ancevski for taking his win at the Grand Finale!

BY 1 POINT!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I got P3! Well, that was my goal this season. Feels good to win the last race. Joel was also a great teammate, he had a lot of good results, and also had scored points here, so that's a double points finish for Apex Racing :D

It looks like it was a tight fight though...

DOH! No points finish for Red Bull Racing when there was hopes from me and my teammate...but congrats to @Milos Ancevski for taking his win at the Grand Finale!
I think we need to fire our engineers Andy they dont seem to have an answer for the faster apex racing teams cars. It was a close battle from 12th-16th with only 2 seconds seperating them

Good season for us, considering where we were earlier in the season. Also, this season has gone by very quickly, I don't even remember my earlier buys :D

Thanks to @XenForo for moderating this season :thumbsup:

Wait, the season's over already????

*checks*

Oh yeah! Nice work @XenForo.

'grats @kedy89, you've deserved the title after the last two seasons.
I'd better do the HOF.

@Ron Squire, you wanted to do season 4 didn't you. Talk to me in PM's, as I might be able to do something to engines (but I cannot confirm)

Better season than last year.... Just full of qualifying P9 and finish right about there. @Milos Ancevski I'm sorry I scored so little points. I dropped out with upgrades at one point, and that was it.... Better luck next time around. Team-mate?

Better season than last year.... Just full of qualifying P9 and finish right about there. @Milos Ancevski I'm sorry I scored so little points. I dropped out with upgrades at one point, and that was it.... Better luck next time around. Team-mate?
Imo, it was just enough, I don't mind the amount of points you scored at all. Somehow, we ended up P3 in the constructors, which I'm pretty happy about :) Aswell as me being in the HOF

Team-mate :D

Btw, who ever runs S4, can you leave Apex at numbers 15-16, I'm too lazy to make new liveries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes