rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
@Yves Larose, yes m8,dwnloaded frm above,went into game,kicked me off saying "TDF" mismatch,was just wondering if it was the sandpit trap fix..
You've probably put it in the wrong place, did you overwrite your GameData folder with the GameData folder in the uploaded .rar file?
If yes, have you replaced the correct GameData folder in case you have multiple rF installs? If you pointed HGTTC to use the tracks of your main rF, you have to replace the folder of that main install.

hi @Jarek Kostowski,seems my problem is the Hockenheim "TDF" file.deleted everything concerning this,re-dwnloaded and still the same??..:(
Yep, i understand, it's the sandpit fix that must be in the wrong place. Do this to make sure everything is in it's place:
1. Go to Gamedata/locations and delete the whole "BBSE" folder.
2. Download the track, it's a rar with a Gamedata folder inside.
3. Replace your Gamedata with the one from the rar, overwrite if prompted.
4. Download the sandbox fix, again a rar with a Gamedata folder inside.
5. Once again overwrite your Gamedata folder with the one you just downloaded.
6. Race & be happy.

Not much up on Sundays at the moment though as 3 of us take part in the RDFVC.

Only other thing i could think of is you might have multiple rfactor installs and are not replacing the one that you pointed HGTTC to use. Or maybe you mixed up the folders by accident and installed the sandbox fix before the track.
Other than that i'm out of ideas, sorry.

@Jarek Kostowski ,done as you,ve said m8, and....still the same."TDF" mismatch..:mad::(
i have also problems with unzipping so whati do is i unzip the RAR into example . C:/Game or whatever u wanna use if game not exist this will be created. then after this is done i copy the file from game folder and move to rFactor folder if multiple files in a folder do them all separet . maybe this helps you

Hello Denis
No brandshatch i forgot to install but its not happening when i wanna join race (my bad i wrote it wrong) but when i hit JOIN on begin page It goes to serverlist but on top it say No Games available refresh several times but still no,

on serverpage there is this globe sign on top if you klick this it shows IP adress can you check plz whta the ip adress in there

Last edited:
Hello Denis
No brandshatch i forgot to install but its not happening when i wanna join race (my bad i wrote it wrong) but when i hit JOIN on begin page It goes to serverlist but on top it say No Games available refresh several times but still no,

on serverpage there is this globe sign on top if you klick this it shows IP adress can you check plz whta the ip adress in there
Mine says 127.0.0.1_
Like that.
When I click accept, I get a page offering the first 2 servers on my normal list. i.e rF xxxxxx etc.I dont know much about it though.
EDIT: have you checked your internet options in game? My top line reads :-
MATCHMAKER ADDRESS - match.rfactor.net
Or try a new/different driver profile.

Last edited:
Hi Dennis
Yes thats all the same here except i dont get any game
Did you check the settings in your game files? I remembered this from the hints and tips section.
Changing the “Number of concurrent servers” entry in the \UserData\your_name\Multiplayer.ini file from 400 to 999 will help you to find our servers by displaying more entries in the list.
Also, just create a new player profile and try it. I had a profile which became corrupted once. All I did was create a new one, when I found that it worked ok I just deleted the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back