rFactor Formula E Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't started on the Red Bull. As you may know, I am busy with other stuff, that I really have to get done as fast as possible (RD Football Manager)

ALL OVER AGAIN
2KF1 is happy to announce that we have finished our talks with the governing body and are happy to accept the invitation from the series to enter two additional cars, numbers 93 and 94, for @C0rrUpti0Nz and @Jamie Cocks.
Quite happily we were able to put forward our terms for the new pairing and were allowed them.
The car will be unveiled alongside the sister pairing car in due course.

Well then:
Sponsor: G
Starting Budget: 500
Buys:
+0,6 Speed (375)
+5 Agression ((125)Ahem, Ahem Maldonado:D)

@Jimlaad43 Could you please change my number to 11 and Takuma's to 12?

Having been at a Formula E event now, I can come up with the definitive answer for number colours.

Each driver had 2 cars. One car had red numbers, and the other had black numbers. This was for every team and driver. Therefore there are new rules for the numbers.

The first car (number) must have red numbers. The second car (number) must have black numbers.

I even painted the Toro Rosso numbers by your old rules.. that's a couple of extra files to edit again :/
I know, but I didn't realise how the numbers worked until the weekend. Anyway, I have only got one other complete livery, so there's not much of a problem changing stuff until I get more complete ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes