Resource icon

Cars rfactor F1 mod 1980 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi.. Thanks for updating this mod but i have a issue!..the mod won't work in the game!..i see the cars in the menu but when i select a car and load a track i only see two gray wheels in the screen where the cockpit is!...all the files are in the correct place in the game as i am experience in rf1 and 3dsimed!

hi.. Thanks for updating this mod but i have a issue!..the mod won't work in the game!..i see the cars in the menu but when i select a car and load a track i only see two gray wheels in the screen where the cockpit is!...all the files are in the correct place in the game as i am experience in rf1 and 3dsimed!
Hi, that's strange, did you delete old files? Try to delete and install again. Another way is to install manually the files, usualy it work. I installed it for Test on another computer and it works, I guess old files created confusion. Tell me, in the worst case I can re pack again and re upload, but as you said I checked every files and it seems ok for me

Last edited:
Hi, that's strange, did you delete old files? Try to delete and install again. Another way is to install manually the files, usualy it work. I installed it for Test on another computer and it works, I guess old files created confusion. Tell me, in the worst case I can re pack again and re upload, but as you said I checked every files and it seems ok for me
Hi..you were right!..i had an older version of this mod and i simply installed this new version 1.5 over top!..i did what you said about deleting the older version and install this version!..now works great..

good mod i like your work on the skins themselves and the drivers..keep up the good work!..cheers!:D

Hi, thanks ! try the new upload, everything should be correct now.
P.S : you can just replace the Osella file if you don't want to install again the whole mod, it will be enough.
Hi, I installed the version 1.5 available on this thread but the Osella issue is still there. The car won't load and give the " Error loading texture MIRROR for material Fl_MIRRORS ".....any clue?
Tks

Last edited:
Hi, I installed the version 1.5 available on this thread but the Osella issue is still there. The car won't load and give the " Error loading texture MIRROR for material Fl_MIRRORS ".....any clue?
Tks
Hi, again it work for us, but I've seen a possible confusion with mirror file, I guess you've deleted old files so here a solution :
replace this 80osella.mas file in the Osella main file, it will work :

Hi, again it work for us, but I've seen a possible confusion with mirror file, I guess you've deleted old files so here a solution :
replace this 80osella.mas file in the Osella main file, it will work :
Yes it works now, thank you!

no i don't when i load up the track it just went onto little boxes with two gray wheels which was strange because this isn't the first time it has happened before
Do you installed the mod manually ? Did you check the display menu with HD options ? Maybe try To delete everything about this mod and install again. Ive juste installed it on a random computer without problem

Fantastic mod. The Ensign in both this and the '81 mod has no skirts. Is this an error or just something wrong with my installation? Everything else seems present and correct. Really enjoying it btw thanks.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.5%