Rfactor 2 the game.

How's the game would be able to survive with the titles out there that keep getting better and have the $$$?? Nola Motosports Park was built and released in 2017 and looks like early 90's. Test Drive 1 Commode 64 quality! People buy what they see! This is why people play Project Cars lol! It seems that the game is just a huge scrapyard of circuits and mods made by kids in their moms basement. They can't compete with AC and Racerroom with scanned circuits ,real lined-up of cars, top notch graphics. Studio 397 just releases some random stuff here and there all mixed up with the :poop: in Steam workshop. LOL. I am sorry but I don't see any future unless somebody buy the franchise and release a brand new title with the physics that we all like.:laugh:

I was playing rF2 right after the DX11 update, playing @4k 80fps max settings and my Son came in the room and ask me why i was playing pCars again, as he knows i haven't played it in about 6 months. lol
He was absolutely amazed when i showed him it was actually rFactor 2.
I was thinking it looked really good but that just confirmed it. Now finally the looks match the Physics.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%