rfactor 2 server

People willing to drive on it :).

No, but serious. In principle, each rfactor2 install is capable of being a server. With the HOST function from the launcher, you can start 1, with a mod installed at your pc.

Next you need to open up the correct ports and grand access to the firewall.

And thats it. When you are on a LAN, tick the LAN button in the joining screen.

Ow, and a steady internet connection would be nice as well :). The server helps to set the max number of drivers allowed, based on what you define as connection speed.

People willing to drive on it :).

No, but serious. In principle, each rfactor2 install is capable of being a server. With the HOST function from the launcher, you can start 1, with a mod installed at your pc.

Next you need to open up the correct ports and grand access to the firewall.

And thats it. When you are on a LAN, tick the LAN button in the joining screen.

Ow, and a steady internet connection would be nice as well :). The server helps to set the max number of drivers allowed, based on what you define as connection speed.

:roflmao:
thank you. just curious about future possibilities.
marco, do you participate in any competitions at the minute and if so, what game do you race on most?

Mostly, I am on with rf2. GSC is high on my enjoyment list as well, and I am very curious for Formula Truck. But I have to admit, that I am on about 90% of the time doing tests for the clubs or leagues. I rarely drive a race anymore, don't even think I get to 1 race per month on average.

In terms of any competitions, no. I am way to busy organizing the leagues and clubs for you guys, have a project running with a track for rfactor2 (which you have seen by now), working on a second track for rf2, and doing a lot of other things on the background. Plus I have a very sweet wife, and a beautifull little dauchter who deserve my attention as well,

Have had my doubts to do the RDLMS, but somehow, I can't get myself to commit to it.
Perhaps in the future again :).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies