rFactor 2 Australian Mods

hi guys, looking for a couple of things for rfactor…

Wondering if there’s newer versions of Sandown and Phillip Island around somewhere?

Also having trouble getting my Australian Porsche Carrera Cup mod to work.

Also, wondering if there’s any good templates or tutorials for painting your own car and putting that into a man existing v8sc mod? Wanting to run a championship and not race as an exisiting driver :)

thanks!

hi guys, looking for a couple of things for rfactor…

Wondering if there’s newer versions of Sandown and Phillip Island around somewhere?

Also having trouble getting my Australian Porsche Carrera Cup mod to work.

Also, wondering if there’s any good templates or tutorials for painting your own car and putting that into a man existing v8sc mod? Wanting to run a championship and not race as an exisiting driver :)

thanks!

There are both 3rd party free and pay circuits of both.

Free ones I not so sure where I got them but they have both been relegated to " MODS UNUSED TRACKS"

I recommend you buy the Australian pack , includes Phillip Island, Sandown, Surfers Paradise and Newcastle. Hidden Valley is next to be added.

In his free track list you will find Townsville.

GOOGLE: andrea1968az

I contacted Andre about bad mesh with Phillip Island ( the F3 Eve is so reactive it picks up small glitches easy where heavier cars sometimes don't ) I took a heap of screens of affected areas.

Within days he had sent me a patch to test and it worked 100%, that is what I call service ! ............... You listening Sergio !? :coffee:

P.S. He has yet to add the Phillip Island fix ( v1.5) as he has other stuff to add to it I guess.

Last edited:
You mean this one or your own mod ?

I had trouble with this mod also.
Could not download and install manually If I made a rfmod for it would corrupt other cup mods.
When I subscribed to workshop and made rfmod it worked fine.

Same thing happen with the GB Cup but subscribing worked okay.

These are the only 2 mods out of many I use that I can't manually install and make rfmods for, I must subscribe to both.

Why that happens not sure.

P.S. I make rfmods for both named by series with only the relevant tracks available.

Last edited:
Oh I think I know the problem with the mods.
These have not been updated since new version of the Porsche ( 1.09 )
They need 1.06 version of car, I already knew this is why they still work :rolleyes:
When I just removed the 1.06 folder and tested I had no cars in the mods.

This is one reason I use rfmods for everything which stops old versions of DLC being automatically removed until you are ready or in this case so you keep the old version which you unable to download.

Catch 22 :coffee:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back