Resource icon

Cars rF2 NASCAR 2018 Beta 0.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
DaREALMastaD submitted a new resource:

rF2 NASCAR 2018 Beta - rF2 NASCAR 2018 Beta 0.52

First thing I would like to say is a major thank you to the original creator Douglas Allen and Cosmin Ioaneșiu for continued modifications. The majority of this conversion from the NR2003 beta is a result from all the efforts of Douglas and Cosmin's great work.I would also like to credit ISI/s397 for their work of the stockcar physics/tires/driver/steering wheel/dashboard gauges. Another credit I would like to give is to 3dautosports.com of sketchfab for their work of the interior dashboard....

Read more about this resource...

Yep, so the templates are the same as the ones listed for Splash N Go's version. There are a few things that do not transfer over and that is the driver suit of the template and color of the rims. Those can be customized but have to be done according to the rFactor 2 models.

Here's the link for the templates from Splash N Go's facebook (https://www.facebook.com/splashngographics/) which are compatible for this mod as well.
(Camaro, Fusion, Charger, Camry)
https://app.box.com/s/ln3gys3q7otssbg4u29lqy5b0hes4xon

The Chevy SS template isn't available in that set so I have it available here but it's from the same Splash N Go group.
(Chevy SS)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4u3K9kON6WLdlpPRUh3Y2hyUm8/view?usp=sharing
You can basically block out the driver and rim components

If you want the driver model painted, you can follow the procedure based on I believe all rFactor 2 templates. The standard rFactor 2 driver template should work. The rims I would have to send later how to perform that. I can't remember at the moment if those work 100%.

Hello, I was wondering if you were going to fix the glitch for the materials on the passenger side of the car as well as update the tire model, as i had heard someone had given you a physics set which had proper tire pressure minimums

Hi Robmar429, could you provide information on the glitch and for which set of vehicles? I think you may be referring to the Ford Side Window but can you confirm. I will try to take care of this item when I slow down with work. As for the tire model, I haven't received the file on the physics in my inbox so I if I do happen to get those, I can make that adjustment.

Love this mod cars look great,I do have one problem maybe you can help me with, so in replays and stuff like that some of the cars the passenger side and interior disappears, it's like it flickers in and out. Thanks for any help and thanks for all the hard work out in this

Guys love this mod was able to add the shine to it like I wanted. I noticed that the 17 mod had cars with painted wheels,but the 18 does not, so I was wondering if I changed the 17 to 18 would they show up on the car, or do I need to edit something else?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%