rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can i change the names to low caps?
Yes but you need to edit the overlay on your own. I guess you are speaking of the relatives. Edit the overlay, search for the "Name" textfield and change the text formula to say lcase instead of ucase
1698173199587.png

Last edited:
St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar with a new update entry:

- Relatives: Removed Red Error message (no longer necessary)
- Relatives: Corrected Player OUT, PIT, BOX position when Singleclass
- Relatives: small class color now also shows when in Pitlane (greyed out before)
- Incorporated new Simhub car class colour override function
- Incorporated new Simhub refreshrate interval for better performance
- Leaderboards: Increased BestLap time magenta color brightness for better readability in stream
- Leaderboards: Adjusted BOX/DNF background opacity for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If this dashboard showed not only TOP 3 but also TOP 10 it would be useful. I hope to see such improvements in the further versions of the software
Hi, what do you mean? It only shows Top 3 + 3 ahead and behind, when you are below P7, so it doesnt get too packed. So it will only display maximum of 10 positions in the leaderboad. It will show all Top 10 when you are at or better than P7. I will not increase the size of it, as I hate overlays that show like 15+ Positions. You might wanna change to Racelab or other simhub overlays then

Last edited:
I've already chosen CasualSofaRacers - Simracing Overlays v.1.02. It perfectly shows all the timing information which is mandatory for the sessions. As you hate 15+pos on the screen i can guess that you created it not for people.. At least , you could have tried to release alternative version for people who might be interested in it , and not only for yourself. I'm perfectly certain this slight change wouldn't take up a lot of your precious time

I've already chosen CasualSofaRacers - Simracing Overlays v.1.02. It perfectly shows all the timing information which is mandatory for the sessions. As you hate 15+pos on the screen i can guess that you created it not for people.. At least , you could have tried to release alternative version for people who might be interested in it , and not only for yourself. I'm perfectly certain this slight change wouldn't take up a lot of your precious time
Well, numbers say otherwise. People love it :p If you dont, its fine. I cannot please 100% of people. Plenty of other overlays to choose from :) This is an overlay, not a livetiming, so if you want full blown information leaderboards, this unfortunately is not for you.

Last edited:
Hi, i follow all the instructions, but when i'm making a new overlay, and i choose one of yours, never show anything. The square show's to me the text like: MMO Leaderboard v xxxx (HTML Renderer) but never show anything.
No matters what i choose, but i have some more from other devs, and everything works fine on that. Can you help me?
Thanks in advantage.

Attachments

• problems.png
    problems.png
    809.6 KB · Views: 37
Hi, i follow all the instructions, but when i'm making a new overlay, and i choose one of yours, never show anything. The square show's to me the text like: MMO Leaderboard v xxxx (HTML Renderer) but never show anything.
No matters what i choose, but i have some more from other devs, and everything works fine on that. Can you help me?
Thanks in advantage.
Hi, you have to be ingame in a session or playing an simhub overlay, otherwise some widgets are automatically hidden. Please try again ingame

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.