reshade preset ACC real horizon

Misc reshade preset ACC real horizon 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

reshade preset ACC real horizon - reshade for ACC

bonjour, vous trouverez ci joint 3 preset reshade 4.1.9 horizon real que j'ai cree pour ACC, je voulais vous les partager ils ne plairont pas a tout le monde mais peut etre le bonheur de certains, il vaut mieux savoir utiliser reshade pour lancez les presets, décompressez copiez les 3 fichiers et suivez le chemin steam, steamapps, common, assetto competizione, AC2, binaires, Win64 et collez dans ce dossier, bien sur comme dit plus haut dans le message vous devez avoir installé reshade 4.1.9...

Read more about this resource...

Hello @Frk-kiko-69,

Super travail et merci pour la communauté ! Pour ta visibilité sur ce site, il serait bien que tu traduises tes posts/description en anglais qui est la langue par défaut utilisée ici. Cela ne pourra que booster ton audience.

Great job and thank you for the community ! For your visibility on this site, it would be better if you translated your posts/descriptions into English which is the default language used here. This can only boost your audience.

;)

Hello @Frk-kiko-69,

Super travail et merci pour la communauté ! Pour ta visibilité sur ce site, il serait bien que tu traduises tes posts/description en anglais qui est la langue par défaut utilisée ici. Cela ne pourra que booster ton audience.

Great job and thank you for the community ! For your visibility on this site, it would be better if you translated your posts/descriptions into English which is the default language used here. This can only boost your audience.

;)
Hello @Frk-kiko-69,

;)
hello however when I copy and paste my translations I do it in English, I am surprised that they end in French in any case thank you I will see to it.

Frk-kiko-69 updated reshade preset ACC real horizon with a new update entry:

reshade preset ACC horizon real 1.3

hello, again and again I try to improve the horizon real preset, I offer version 1.3 on which I have reworked some elements, I forgot to specify but in addition to the preset you can adjust the colors in the options of your graphics card, personally I use the color brightness settings of my graphics card on 35 for you to see the settings of your colors in relation to your screens to get the best rendering of the real horizon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

where do i put the files to get them in game
hello you must first install the reshade 4.1.9 application that you will find for free then once reshade intasller copy my files and follow the path and open steam / steamapps / common / assetto competizionne / AC2 / binaries / win64 and paste here in win64. I made a tutorial to install reshade otherwise you will find some on the internet reshade tutorial very easy to install.

bonjour vous devez d'abord installer l'application reshade 4.1.9 que vous trouverez gratuitement puis une fois reshade intasller copiez mes fichiers et suivez le chemin et ouvrez steam/steamapps/common/assetto competizionne/AC2/binaries/win64 et collez ici dans win64. J'ai fait un tuto pour installer reshade sinon vous en trouverez sur internet des tuto reshade très facile à installer.
où dois-je mettre les fichiers pour les mettre dans le jeu

hello you must first install the reshade 4.1.9 application that you will find for free then once reshade intasller copy my files and follow the path and open steam / steamapps / common / assetto competizionne / AC2 / binaries / win64 and paste here in win64. I made a tutorial to install reshade otherwise you will find some on the internet reshade tutorial very easy to install.
dose this work for ACC

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea