Replicate EA WRC23 in game Dashboard Collection

EA Sports WRC Replicate EA WRC23 in game Dashboard Collection 1.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
aaronfang submitted a new resource:

Replicate EA WRC23 in game Dashboard Collection - Replicate the in game dashboards by car in EA WRC 23

Hey there, Sim Racers!

In EA WRC 23, I'm planning to replicate the dashboard styles in the game's cockpit on to my DV480 Vocore Dash Screen, so that each car can display its own dashboard.

At the moment, I've only managed to complete the dashboards of a handful of cars that I often play with. I plan to gradually add more in the future.

This dashboard series is designed for EA WRC 23. It will automatically match the dashboard to the car you're currently driving. If a car's dashboard...

Read more about this resource...

aaronfang updated Replicate EA WRC23 in game Dashboard Collection with a new update entry:

More dashboards

Covered the following cars:
- WRC1
- WRC2
- Junior WRC
- World Rally Cars 2017-2021
- Rally2
You can check out the current progress in google spreadsheets:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Before I finish most of the dashboard, I might not have time to start another series. But if you have a specific dashboard, I can make a portrait version.
can you plz make the one from yaris
1709039268033.png
to run in portrait? so as to have as big as possible number
thanks in advance !!!

aaronfang updated Replicate EA WRC23 in game Dashboard Collection with a new update entry:

Update with more dashboards and overlays

Update with more dashboards and overlays, include:
- Rally4
- NR4/R4
- S2000
- World Rally Cars 1997-2011

Full update list, check it out here.:

Dashboard:
View attachment 734918

Overlay:
View attachment 734919

I'm looking for WRC display for VoCore which would show name of the stage and progress bar of the stage competition? Can any of those show this data?
Not in these dashboards, but you can make your own.
In SimHub, you can get telemetery data of stage name by [TrackName].
For track progress bar, you can apply [TrackPositionPercent] to a linear gauge.

Adapt to the latest game update (version 1.6)

Changed in this version:
  1. Used new car ID as condition to switch dashboards for each car
  2. Get rid of all the LED lights in the dashboards (duplicate funtion on my real dash screen).
  3. Magnified some parts of the dash panel, especially the gear display, to make them easier to observe.
  4. Added a new 'condition free' version. In this version, you can switch all the dashboards as you please, they won't be locked based on the car id. (also with any game)
Let me know if you...

I'm using an old iphone as a display for the dash and I think I'm not getting the right fonts on some cars (I've only tried a few). is the issue that some of the fonts aren't available on the iphone?

I'm using an old iphone as a display for the dash and I think I'm not getting the right fonts on some cars (I've only tried a few). is the issue that some of the fonts aren't available on the iphone?
Have you installed all the fonts in _SHFonts folder?

Last edited:

Fix unnecessary rpm red line flickering

Recently, while I was playing RBR, I noticed that the gear indicator on some of the dashboard started to flicker unnecessarily when it hit the rpm red line. To fix this issue, I updated some of the dash.
  • 000-Default
  • 01-Ford Puma Rally1
  • 02-Hyundi I20 Rally1
  • 03-Toyota GR Yaris Rally1
  • 11-Hyundai i20 N Rally2
If you've noticed this issue too, feel free to upgrade to this version.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea