F1 22 Replacement Skins for MyTeam Career

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hi fellas!

I have no clue how to mod games but I hope to get into it at least a little.
Reason ist that there are many car skins and other mods that replace the current team cars in the game, but which I would love to use for MyTeam career.

Is that even possible?

I looked into ERP Archiver and I kind of understand how it works, I just dont know if the car skins are that easy transferable to MyTeam or not.

If not, is there a solution to convert them properly?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi fellas!

I have no clue how to mod games but I hope to get into it at least a little.
Reason ist that there are many car skins and other mods that replace the current team cars in the game, but which I would love to use for MyTeam career.

Is that even possible?

I looked into ERP Archiver and I kind of understand how it works, I just dont know if the car skins are that easy transferable to MyTeam or not.

If not, is there a solution to convert them properly?

Thanks in advance!
If you mean team car as Ferrari, RedBull etc, those modded skin arent compatible with the myteam car. The layout of the paint on the 2d texture is far the same. Its a complete new job from scratch to convert it. But there is modular mod, and with it, you can replace Myteam Car by Ferrari one and using the skin you want

But there is modular mod, and with it, you can replace Myteam Car by Ferrari one and using the skin you want
Thanks for your reply sir! What I would like to do is, using a mod that replaces lets say the mercedes car in the game and I want to use the same skin for myteam. How would I do that with modular mods?

Thanks for your reply sir! What I would like to do is, using a mod that replaces lets say the mercedes car in the game and I want to use the same skin for myteam. How would I do that with modular mods?
I'm not using that mod, so i dont know, try to ask here

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back