Replace Marshal Mod

EA Sports WRC Replace Marshal Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ehera submitted a new resource:

Replace Marshal Mod - Replacement marshals overall to casual clothes and bib at start/finish.

Replacement marshals overall to casual clothes and bib at start/finish. (Rally marshals usually wearing casual clothes and bib, WTF is EA WRC's overall? They're from F1?)

Issues
- Female marshal is disappeared.
- I wanted to replace model to other variant marshals like trackside standing, but start/finish marshals using special model, so I couldn't do that.

Installation
Unzip and drop "WRC" folder to "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content" You'll see as "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content/WRC"...

Read more about this resource...

You're The Man ! Thanks it impoves the game a lot

One question: Could you release mod which hides all the start lights?

I mean you should replace all the textures for the start lights (at the middle-top of the screen befora a race startÖ with fully transparent (empty) images to hide ugly light images (yellow, green, red also grey)
Thanks!

You're The Man ! Thanks it impoves the game a lot

One question: Could you release mod which hides all the start lights?

I mean you should replace all the textures for the start lights (at the middle-top of the screen befora a race startÖ with fully transparent (empty) images to hide ugly light images (yellow, green, red also grey)
Thanks!
You mean this one? Here it is!

I again realized unbelievable that can't disabled by OSD setting...

You mean this one? Here it is!

I again realized unbelievable that can't disabled by OSD setting...
I can't beleive you did it so fast! You're right, so strange there's no option int the game menu to hide these light. THANK YOU, again!

I can't beleive you did it so fast! You're right, so strange there's no option int the game menu to hide these light. THANK YOU, again!
Sure!
btw are you planning to make some livery mods for EA WRC? I was using your cool liveries for DiRT series.

Sure!
btw are you planning to make some livery mods for EA WRC? I was using your cool liveries for DiRT series.
Thanks, mate! Nice to read your kind words.
Ye, I wish to make some beautiful historical IRL car liveries. But i'm not familiar -yet- at all in UE. I watched some YT videos about UE games modding. but i don't know how to import the modded 2D files and i'm not sure do i have to cook them or not... etc. But yeah, i1m excited and jealous when i see your handsome works ;)

A big Thank You for all of your mods on this game.

I have a question regarding game views.
On Dirt Rally,we could modify the game files (cameras.xml) to configure the views.
Here everything is encrypted.Do you have the possibility of doing this on your side?
Maybe you are preparing a mod where we could change the camera settings?
Thx

A big Thank You for all of your mods on this game.

I have a question regarding game views.
On Dirt Rally,we could modify the game files (cameras.xml) to configure the views.
Here everything is encrypted.Do you have the possibility of doing this on your side?
Maybe you are preparing a mod where we could change the camera settings?
Thx
"views" you're saying means camera position of vehicle?
Camera position's parameters included in vehicle's blueprint, model, and customized plugins, additionally extended scripts with Unreal Engine. So it's very hard to edit than DiRT series. Unfortunately there's no way to edit them for now.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.