Renault R26 F1 '06 (Ultimate-Pack)

MyTeam Renault R26 F1 '06 (Ultimate-Pack) 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Double R submitted a new resource:

R26 Renault F1 '06 [Alonso Edition] (Ultimate-Pack) - The beautiful Renault R26 from 2006 is back in F1 22 with this ultimate pack for your team.

View attachment 578781

BEFORE START: Thank you guys for all the positive feedback about my mod and constructive feedback to improve it. If you have some problems please use the discussion section. Try to use the reviews only for the comments and evaluate!Thank you guys! :)

View attachment 578809

How to install it:...

Read more about this resource...

I use the number 70 as my racing number. I suppose it's too much to ask for a version that does not convert the number 70 to 14? Thanks anyway, this is incredible work.

Double R updated Renault R26 F1 '06 [Alonso Edition] (Ultimate-Pack) with a new update entry:

Garage name, Pit perch and fixes.

This is a big update that includes the next stuff:

1) Garage names in each circuit of the game:
View attachment 580913
2) Pit perch in each circuit of the game:
View attachment 580914
3) New sticker fitter in the livery car than olders
4) The phone texture is now fixed in the motorhome/office crew
View attachment 580915
View attachment 580917
5) Also I fixed the T-Shirt of the driver in the intro of the interview, the texture of the intro...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey man i see youre really good at making liveries could you possible make a purple and black livery with a fair amount of sponsors and the main sponsor be addidas it doesnt need any helmet or suit just the car the name is cafiti racing if possible pls reply

stupenda mod, provata e bellissima, finalmente una mod sulla vecchia e miglior renault di sempre, sarebbe fantastico se si potesse pure usarla per rimpiazzare l'alpine

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.