rF2 Renault Megane Trophy @ Road Atlanta - Sat 12May18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
MsJORTq.png

Last edited:
I was enjoying these a lot more yesterday than I was last week, and I'm guessing it showed. Great couple of races. I would especially like to thank almost everyone for crashing or having issues in race 2, allowing me to find myself on the podium in the undeserved company of two other drivers that can do two laps by the time I do one :)

Speaking of crashing in race 2, though, I'm sorry about the incident on the grid with @Nobkins - the car in front of me had trouble getting off the line and I for the life of me *still* can't force myself to just drive around a stationary or slowly moving car on the grid and 9 times out of 10 find myself slowing down or stopping as well, which of course doesn't help things in the slightest for anyone who's behind me :(

And also apologies for the slight bump shortly afterwards with @avenger82 - I had no idea where you came from as there was a bit of chaos, but looking at the replay, it was clearly my fault (well I think it was). I just wasn't aware of you being there until the very last moment. Sorry. Thankfully it didn't seem to affect you much.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.