Misc Renault F1 Team 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
:p

f1201220130416192237757.png

f1201220130416192252951.png

f1201220130416192316403.png

Thanks a lot for your work :roflmao:

Hey ALKMNDZA,

How would I go about replacing the Lotus GP team with this one?

Yeah or caterham with the McLaren model, but replace this teams 4 career. With all info about the Team. And replace drivers (Kubica as first driver)

Let me try to explain (not very good english). Remember always made your backups

Look for this files from mclaren team folder (cars/mc2):

mc2.ctf
mc2.nd2
mc2_anim_dummies
mc2_AO
mc2_highLOD
mc2_livery
mc2_lowLOD

And paste in lr2 folder (lotus) and rename "mc" to "lr", like this:

lr2.ctf
lr2.nd2
lr2_anim_dummies
lr2_AO
lr2_highLOD
lr2_livery
lr2_lowLOD

Rename all the files from this renault team (mc...) to "lr" and paste in "lr2" folder, replace them.

I suggest you most take the mclaren cameras (mc2/cameras.xml) and paste in "lr2" folder (a camera for every team, because the 3D model of the car)

For the drivers you most open Kimi and Grosjean files from "characters/models/hightx..." and import everything from lewis and button files from this mod! With Ryder pssg editor.

Of course made your changes in the database file to get the new drivers, etc....

I keep playing as renault in the game, I just can't take my eyes off it. This ranks as the no.1 mod on this site in my view!! I keep commenting on it, sorry! I'm just very grateful.

Out of interest, once you have the 3D model, can you just paint on it, or do you have to keep going back to the 2D layers....I just do mine with 2D layers as I don't have CS4!

I can do Renault F1 team for another team, but for which team to replace it,which do you want??
I'd love it if you could do it for HRT... Awesome work, that's really incredible !
'Cause in fact I've tried myself, by replacing all files properly, but it doesn't work so I must have made mystakes.. The car appears but there are big issues with the pit crew, in race or in the garage, and also with the driver's apparel..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 29 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.3%