• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 submitted a new resource:

Porsche Red Bull Racing - My take on if Porsche were to takeover a majority stake in the Red Bull team.

Welcome to my Porsche Red Bull Racing mod!

View attachment 534123
View attachment 534124View attachment 534125

This is the first livery that i'm releasing on my own.

I wanted to imagine how the car could look if Porsche were to takeover the team. Using Porsche related sponsors.

I also wanted to incorporate colours from the Porsche badge so I added some gold-yellow-ish accents for the nose and certain stripes. +
Their shade of Red for the...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 updated 2023 Porsche Red Bull Motorsport (RB chassis) with a new update entry:

2.2. Rework of livery, caps, gloves and driver suits.

I have edited logos on the car livery to stop clipping and I have edited logos on the driver suits and gloves to look better.

I have also now added in Perez and Verstappen's personal caps with Porsche logos added.

View attachment 534644View attachment 534645

Available in manual install and copy and paste.

Check it out!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

Nice mod but where is manual installation? In one of the updates you say you added manual installation but i downloaded it and its only copy/paste.
Hi, I took away manual installation as I thought it made it more simple but i'm happy to add it back in

Does it work for you when you try to rename red bull (and alpine) in name changer? no matter what i do, every team works and can be renamed, but red bull and alpine always stays the same. I checked thoroughly if the text file is without mistakes and it is correct, i tried generating new offsets in the name changer, nothing helps. Since you talk about renaming red bull in the overwies i assume it works for you?

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_111 updated Porsche Red Bull Motorsport (Full Team Package) (RB takeover) with a new update entry:

Mega Update! V3

New Livery with 2 different options and matching driver suits for each livery.

Check the mod description page to check it out

If you need installation support, we offer it in the Discord!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play