REIZA Forum ban party

• Thread starter Deleted member 241736
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 241736

Another guy from discord assumed that at a certain point of given „dislikes“ you will be automatically banned. :rolleyes:. Great argue.

oh man, So... be happy in your craziness.. at this point I probably already have a target in my chest for being part of this awful topic, don't worth the risk.

If you think Renato is a monster, and ban people because they are left wingers or whatever stop buy Reiza things, just don't drawn us into your "mycracy" where people only can like or support political views and persons that YOU (the ONE, the GUY, the CHOOSEN ONE) believe are right. The world don't spins around your holes.

I'm outta here. before I got dropped by the RD team, if already is not too late.

• Deleted member 241736

oh man, So... be happy in your craziness.. at this point I probably already have a target in my chest for being part of this awful topic, don't worth the risk.

If you think Renato is a monster, and ban people because they are left wingers or whatever stop buy Reiza things, just don't drawn us into your "mycracy" where people only can like or support political views and persons that YOU (the ONE, the GUY, the CHOOSEN ONE) believe are right. The world don't spins around your holes.

I'm outta here. before I got dropped by the RD team, if already is not too late.
Good bye. Nice to meet you. Enjoy another Caipi(rinha).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 448 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 278 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.7%
Back