REIZA Forum ban party

• Thread starter Deleted member 241736
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 241736

• Deleted member 241736

Omgh, what s up on REIZA Forum? They banned me month ago and go further to ban these guys (also the Brazilian President) yesterday . We criticized like >50year old guy do ….
033FFF5E-DE9D-401E-B7BA-8A9707E47EB4.png
F9560B50-86B5-4FE2-8A7F-78D161191E72.png

• Deleted member 241736

If you know anything about unwritten forum rules you would know you don't go around being a tattletale. You also don't drag RD into your situation. :coffee:
Thx for reply. It s not my situation, it s REIZA and all the forums situation at all. I wondering about that, also in some countries it seems normal to delete, ban or sanction others reverse opinions.

• Deleted member 241736

seems to be not your theme. It s OK. Focusing more on body-parts instead of synapse is also a lifestyle. Go racing bro

ha ha, this assumption was the reason they banned me month ago
You forget that there are people behind the development of the game. Imagine yourself at work: people, always the same, keep saying that the work you do is crap, without of course showing a little positivism , always putting you down. Would you like that? And if that happened, wouldn't you like the ability to oust them?

• Deleted member 241736

If there was your birthday yesterday, congrats Rob. Guess you re the genius shader Rob ….

I agree if REIZA ban boys and girls when there are insults etc. On the other side we shouldn t accept a ban because of opposing view of the devs statements like the two guys did yesterday (avatar Lula, maybe Simoni didn t like that all). Both talk about content and the way REIZA deal with their customers. To me, my ban was because I don t like Bolsonaro and asked for Simoni s attitude. Go hard, go racing. Xela1

Reizaforum is a echochamber for trash offline driving fanboys. it has always been like that and will always be.
?
The online drivers aren't much better with 98% of servers using arcade settings and full assists.
Seems a large following of the fanbase are fairly new to sim racing or Pcars followers.

In regards to MP progress....after reading the march road map it doesn't look to positive.
If that is the case, than there only real option is to focus on Single player and do the best they can.

If they don't, your left with a game for casual MP racing and a bunch of content for Sunday test drives.

If there was your birthday yesterday, congrats Rob. Guess you re the genius shader Rob ….

I agree if REIZA ban boys and girls when there are insults etc. On the other side we shouldn t accept a ban because of opposing view of the devs statements like the two guys did yesterday (avatar Lula, maybe Simoni didn t like that all). Both talk about content and the way REIZA deal with their customers. To me, my ban was because I don t like Bolsonaro and asked for Simoni s attitude. Go hard, go racing. Xela1
Nope, not me! I'm the one behind some mods and now mainly the Motec/displays enhancement.

Politics has no place on a forum dedicated to a video game, I totally understand the ban. A call to order would have been enough, unless you insisted too much. What was your intention in asking him that?

That s right. Astonishing rules where dislike content will be cancel. Isn t it like China press, or russian press. ?
If you were being cancelled then this thread would never have seen the light.
A quick run through our many discussions shows that disliking something doesn't result in cancellation.

• Deleted member 241736

I don t wanna fill the trash talk about MP vs. SP. My focus is on the relationship between Renato Simioni and his customers - means you and me. That ongoing false announcements of content and dates is so annoying. The way REIZA acts is like master and servant, take this and shut up. Maybe a south-AM skill we mustn t accept. Take care and shout out loud your attitude!!

• Deleted member 241736

If you were being cancelled then this thread would never have seen the light.
A quick run through our many discussions shows that disliking something doesn't result in cancellation.
Hey Kenny, not this forum I mean.

• Deleted member 241736

Nope, not me! I'm the one behind some mods and now mainly the Motec/displays enhancement.

Politics has no place on a forum dedicated to a video game, I totally understand the ban. A call to order would have been enough, unless you insisted too much. What was your intention in asking him that?
What was your intention in asking him that?“
You should ever take care where and how you invest your spare bucks. So I don t wanna support a company hang on an autocrat leader who tread his people and the environmental (except the one with (Dollar)

It's a pretty simple solution...
If you don't like something, don't support it!

I've seen several responses from Renato in the past to unhappy customers offering refunds.
Maybe, politely send him a PM simply stating your dislike for the current state of the game and development speed, and see if he will give you a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%