PC2 Refuelling in Project Cars 2

Hi,

I own PC2 several years now on PC and never had big issues with it, but lately i have problems with refuelling the car while pitting. I tried different strategy setting, but it happens with different tracks/cars :sick:
When i re-install the game (and delete the PC2 files under "my documents") it works once, and the second time i play the game, the issue is back.
I suspect "crew chief" a bit, but when i play PC without Crew Chief it also happens.
I googled on this issue, and found some threads, but no real solution :(

regards,
Dave

What exactly happens during your pit stop instead? Which mode are you playing? I think there are some racing series in the career where refueling is actually not allowed.

Are you properly setting up your pit strategy before the race? You need to select it again each time you start a new race weekend.

Hi Majuh,

I only play single races online multiplayer (with quali and race)with friends, The strategy setups are correct, they've always worked till a few months ago.
I choose and edit a pitstop strategy after quali, with no repairs, tyre change on recommended en for example 10 Liters of fuel. During the race i request a pit stop and go in. I stop the car, the fuel slider remains white and nothing happens, after a few seconds the pitcrew releases me and i can drive again.

If i re-install PC2 completely, all above works well, but after one race this issue is back.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%