Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
when I opened the app for the first time "windows protected your pc" popped up I ran the app anyway and followed the instructions still it says this, tried running as administrator didnt work either. I have tried multiple times but it hasnt worked yet. Im on win11 and freshly installed AC and CM, yet to run AC can that be a problem?

EDIT: Yep ran the game for few seconds and followed the same instructions after closing it working just fine :) Still can you explain why the windows pop up and flagged as malicious on totalvirus?
View attachment 741193View attachment 741195
The app is not signed, that's why Windows doesn't like it. Signing for windows apps is a massive pain in the butt and also costs money or at least all of the above was true the last time I did try signing an app.

I'm just a random bloke on the internet so if you're worried just don't open it :)
Another option - create a different user account under windows and run RSC there

TLDR: There is no malware in it, the app is very simple and doesn't access anything other than the 2 AC folders you select.
Also just fyi: most scanners you'll find online are complete garbage, so don't trust them just because they say an .exe is clean.

Last edited:
The app is not signed, that's why Windows doesn't like it. Signing for windows apps is a massive pain in the butt and also costs money or at least all of the above was true the last time I did try signing an app.

I'm just a random bloke on the internet so if you're worried just don't open it :)
Another option - create a different user account under windows and run RSC there

TLDR: There is no malware in it, the app is very simple and doesn't access anything other than the 2 AC folders you select.
Also just fyi: most scanners you'll find online are complete garbage, so don't trust them just because they say an .exe is clean.
Understandable, Thanks mate! Its running just fine.

So, first off. This looks amazing so far. BIG Thanks for your work.
I'ts possible to select an specific skin before start a campionship? In addition, could be possible to change the name of your rivals?
This mod change game experience, AMAZING!!!!

So, first off. This looks amazing so far. BIG Thanks for your work.
I'ts possible to select an specific skin before start a campionship? In addition, could be possible to change the name of your rivals?
This mod change game experience, AMAZING!!!!
Hi there, thx appreciate it!

Unfortunately no to both questions. Each team has it's own skin, so the skin you end up with depends on the team you drive for. Names are set in stone, no way to change them, sry

The mod works correctly but I get graphics bugs. Sometimes the car is shining (see attached screenshot) with very weird colors, and sometimes the characters model is completely black and the track looks very weird.

The original game works fine and does not have such bugs. I wonder if that's a known issue or if there's a fix?

Edit: Managed to fix it by installing CSP. CSP didn't work when I tried CS:R because DirectX wasn't installed correctly.

Attachments

• rscbug.png
    rscbug.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements