- Oct 18, 2009
REDDITCH SUPER PRIX
My first proper attempt at creating a track. So be kind to me in the comments :biggrin:
TRACK DETAILS :
- Track Location : Redditch, England. ( Small Wood area )
- Track size : 2.78 miles / 4.47 Km
- Track Type : Fantasy Track. Temporary street circuit, Based on real roads in towns location
- Garage/Pit Slots : 20 Usable... There are actually enough garages for 30, but i left the first and last few empty.
- Grid Spots : 40.. Thats plenty on most tracks, let alone a small street circuit...
- Ideal car : Any of the small cars should be fine*. I found the Alfa 147 was rather nice to take round tho..
- Me..:wink: i created the track on my own.
- Brendon Pywell.. For creating BTB without it none of this would have happened.
- everyone who makes Xpacks of objects. Thank you guys
- ISI . For rFactor
- And finally Logitec . For making the G25 wheel so freaking awsome!
Link to DOWN LOAD page.. File size is 84 MB
Have fun... Nobby