Red Bull unveil RB11 race livery for 2015

The grey background of the Red Bull cans would be nice as a second primary color.

120208CR03.jpg
I think they had done just that in 2004, but only during testing.

it seems to me a pretty big contradiction from RB. theyve always bucked tradition and set new ones. ( 2 x F1 teams, X fighters, air race xgames etc etc of cool and forward thinking brand alignments.. Then they bang on about tradition and heritage with this livery. Im not saying the Zebra deal was the one but im sick to death of the traditional livery. Not RB as such. Have a go you old fannies, and have a go on the world stage. Bore us with the TR or maybe give them a spike. just do something.
sorry all.
:thumbsdown:

Then they bang on about tradition and heritage with this livery.
By the way, how much "tradition and heritage" does Red Bull as a whole brand really have?
And the F1 team? They've been called "Red Bull" for 10 years and they've used the current livery theme since what, 2009? Sure, during those 6 years they won 4 consecutive world championships, but still... They're no Ferrari with their heritage :p

By the way, how much "tradition and heritage" does Red Bull as a whole brand really have?
And the F1 team? They've been called "Red Bull" for 10 years and they've used the current livery theme since what, 2009? Sure, during those 6 years they won 4 consecutive world championships, but still... They're no Ferrari with their heritage :p
And no team ever will be.
But Red Bull has been involved in F1 since 1995, so 20 years. That's quite some time if you ask me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.