Red Bull Ring Formula 1 2022 Austrian Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Red Bull Ring Formula 1 2022 Austrian Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Super work! Love it!
One question : I can't see the people in the stands, only the orange smoke. Is it normal? Is there a way I can fix this?

Hey @Pyyer Fantastic work first of all but I have one small question: is it possible to have all the trees as in the original version of the track? I don't want to see the ugly flat textures in the mountains and stuff, thanks!

Hi @Pyyer I still can't see the trees on the hills after Turn 1?
Seems strange... What is your CSP version ? (common ext_config paths seem to be loaded differently depending on CSP version)
Also can you try to change track and coming back to Austria to be sure everything is reloaded correctly ?

Same here; with CSP 0.1.78 (ID 2051) I see the trees in the original layouts, but with the extension not, in any of the new layouts... although I don't care much either; if necessary, we can go to Spielberg for a few days and cut down some trees, so that everything fits...

By the way... I know, it's a matter of tastes, but I like a lot the aged look of the original tarmac and curbs, full of traces of skidding and braking... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good work bringing it up to date!

But all this skill in adding new signage, animated screens, and gimmicks... but the asphalt has this really bad tiling effect? :rolleyes:

screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_10-6-122-18-49-44-jpg.581130

Sorry for the newbie question but I keep getting a critical error message when I am trying to load your track. CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS IN RACE.INI.
I have the latest SOL and CSP installed. I tried uninstalling AC and still nothing. Can you please tell me what I can do to get it working?

Attachments

• log.txt
    13.6 KB · Views: 151
Great track extension! Thank you. I was wondering if you could make the tree's on the mountains you look at after turn one go all the way up the mountain. Now we have a few tree lines and than flat texture. The original Kunos version seems to have more tree's on those mountains. If you have the time love to see it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%