Red Bull Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO

Misc Red Bull Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I'm glad you like it. I'm working on other things at the moment, so probably I will not do other steering wheel mods. Making a steering wheel from scratch is time consuming and a bit unnecessary, as there are other modders who converts them from codemasters in 1/1000 of the time it takes me to make them. I'm not blaming those people, I myself converted the Ferrari steering wheel from Kunos' SF70H for a YouTube video, but I prefer to let the rippers do their conversions so I can spend my time in making something completely different. Like maybe a track that is better than the first mod I uploaded on this site :laugh:

I can install the mod and it shows the model of the new wheel in-game, but there is no 'gear number', lap times, delta time, no data whatsoever, just the model of the wheel. The model of the wheel is the same as in your video, but there is no data, there is in your video. This is for the Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO.

Thanks in advance

Hi. What csp version are you using? If you are using a preview version, I recommend you to downgrade to a free version as the preview ones tend to be "buggy"
I was using 0.1.78, which was working, apart from the wheel as mentioned. I then downgraded to 0.1.73, however I get a crash message 'Analog instruments of Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO might be broken.' This didnt happen on the newer untested versions.

I'm currently using version 0.1.78 (free version) and it works. Other versions that work fine, for me, are 0.1.76 and 0.1.77. Maybe they work well for you
Version 0.1.78
Version 0.1.77
Version 0.1.76
Version 0.1.75
Version 0.1.74

The 5 above launch AC perfectly fine, it is just the wheel that does not load in correctly. If I use Version 0.1.73, I get an error 'Analog instruments of Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO might be broken.'. I do not get this error running the 5 versions above.

As far as I know older versions don't support this type of add-on (never tested tho). So it should be normal that 0.1.73 gives you an error.
The fact that only the display doesn't work for you on newer versions is odd. I don't know how to fix it

Last edited:
As far as I know older versions don't support this type of add-on (never tested tho). So it should be normal that 0.1.73 gives you an error.
The fact that only the display doesn't work for you on newer versions is odd. I don't know how to fix it
1659561460818.png

This is what I see, I see the same on all the versions above 0.1.73

Col_ed_Viân submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO - It replaces the Formula Hybrid X 2022 steering wheel with the Red Bull Formula 1 steering wheel

Read more about this resource...
Hello, having trouble getting wheel to show in the Formula Hybrid 2022 and 2022 s version. I have got it working in the Formula hybrid 2021 version. I have followed the install instructions (copy 3x files into skin folder)and have the custom shaders patch 1.78. Not sure what I have done wrong ? Do I need to do something else. Any help appreciated thank you.

Hello, having trouble getting wheel to show in the Formula Hybrid 2022 and 2022 s version. I have got it working in the Formula hybrid 2021 version. I have followed the install instructions (copy 3x files into skin folder)and have the custom shaders patch 1.78. Not sure what I have done wrong ? Do I need to do something else. Any help appreciated thank you.
Hello, this mod is meant to work on Formula Hybrid X 2022. What you have is the Formula Hybrid 2022 (without the X)

Reactions: SB1
I also followed the installation steps, but still with the same steering wheel.

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
    Naamloos.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 46

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 156 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 52 29.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 65 36.3%