Red Bull Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO

Misc Red Bull Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Col_ed_Viân submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Formula 1 Steering Wheel for Formula Hybrid 2021, X 2022 & X 2022 EVO - It replaces the Formula Hybrid X 2022 steering wheel with the Red Bull Formula 1 steering wheel

IMPORTANT: you need Custom Shaders Patch in order for this to work (version 0.1.76 or newer)

Description:

Custom Shaders Patch extensions have made possible to replace 3D models without editing any original KN5 file. So I took advantage of it to create a realistic Red Bull F1 steering wheel to replace the Rexing Formula Wheel of the Formula Hybrid 2021 and the Sim Precision Engineering GPX Steering Wheel of the Formula Hybrid X 2022 and the Formula...

Read more about this resource...

when i put it in either the extension folder or the skins folder it always removes the helmet design i have on it, any way to fix this? i have updated to CSP 0.1.76

Great mod! How do I get the steering wheel dashboard with temps/pressure in the screenshot like yours?
Thank you! My mod doesn't modify what is displayed on the dashboard, it only affects the actual 3d model of the steering wheel. The tyre temps and pressure are only present on the Formula Hybrid 2021

Thank you. Both the helmet mod and the steering wheel mod need an ext_config.ini file to work. When you installed my mod you overwrote the ext_config.ini of the helmet. To solve that you have to copy the text of the ext_config.ini of the helmet mod into the ext_config.ini of the steering wheel mod

Last edited:
I love this wheel for the hybrid x but are you going to make one for the VRC 2022 car as well? It would bring the immersion to a whole new level. And yes I know the car just came out so it might have to wait.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%