Recommend settings for Logitech Pro wheel & pedals?

TegMattW

Premium
Just picked up GTR 2 in the Steam summer sale, installed the anniversary patch from here and wondered if anyone had some setting recommendations for the Logitech Pro?
The main axis and paddles are all recognised in the game so it is usable but some of the buttons didn’t map (rotory for brake bais) and there is kind of an auto steering pull.

Just picked up GTR 2 in the Steam summer sale, installed the anniversary patch from here and wondered if anyone had some setting recommendations for the Logitech Pro?
The main axis and paddles are all recognised in the game so it is usable but some of the buttons didn’t map (rotory for brake bais) and there is kind of an auto steering pull.
For the not working buttons I use Joy2Key to map joy key to keyboard, and then assign key to action in game. Say, I have J keyboard key for wipers, and I map some button to J key. Hope it makes sense. Not sure about auto steering pull, but that's for sure something that can be configured out.

To correct the steering pull, make sure that Reverse Effects under GTR2's Controls/Force menu is enabled.

Does the new Logitech software not allow for button mapping ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%