Recentering image in VR

I am having a difficult time trying to recenter my image in game (VR mode: Oculus Rift CV1) . I have tried Ctrl+space , Ctrl+C and even F12 (found these options in the Steam forum) with no change . I have also tried adjusting with seat up/down/forward/back there is no left/right adjustment so at this point its back to Assetto Corsa.

CTRL_Space was the place holder assignment. If you want to keep up-to-date with the Beta updates:
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/official-dx11-beta-updates.55357/

Don't own a VR head set. But. OPTIONS ==> CONTROLS ==> MISC
By default it's backspace now: But you can assign a button on your wheel if you whish.

Head physics and stuff: I think you should turn it off. You do your own head movements.
VR center.jpg

CTRL_Space was the place holder assignment. If you want to keep up-to-date with the Beta updates:
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/official-dx11-beta-updates.55357/

Don't own a VR head set. But. OPTIONS ==> CONTROLS ==> MISC
By default it's backspace now: But you can assign a button on your wheel if you whish.

Head physics and stuff: I think you should turn it off. You do your own head movements.
View attachment 202394
Not sure if you'd know since you don't have a VR headset, but would you know how to display the FPS counter in-HMD? Tried enabling Steam FPS, and Afterburner, but still don't see FPS counter (if they'd indeed work in-HMD).

What VR headset do you have . If its Oculus Rift CV1 and you have the latest update I can help you :
check out this You tube link.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2empB-0abjc

Hope these helps (If your a CV1 owner)

Thank you for the information regarding image re-centering.
Yes, CV1. Thanks. I'm familiar with that video w/c uses Oculus Tray Tool (OTT), but I wanted to know perhaps how it can be done w/o OTT, and just SteamVR which rF2 uses (and/or better yet, Afterburner, w/c can show CPU and GPU usage as well).

Don't own a VR head set.

View attachment 202394

Noooo please don't advise people what to do especially when you yourself don't have a VR HMD! I forget off hand what setting it is but one of the Head Movement/Physics adjusts for "G-Force" which can add more immersion to the experience and I highly recommend it :)

Last edited:
Pls share/post i when you get the chance to verify what that setting is :)

I think it's "Head Physics", can't check as Sim PC is out of action for the time being, but every car is different so some it works well others not. Unlike say AC where the similar setting is across the board and better implemented for VR (IMO). Nevertheless when it works in RF2 it's a great addition to "feeling" the acceleration & braking, not driven enough Open Wheelers to know if it adds to side G-Force movements though (pretty sure it will).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%