Reboot Most Track without chicane

Tracks Reboot Most Track without chicane 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
weikangcai submitted a new resource:

Reboot Most Track without chicane - removed (bypassed) the first chicane of reboot's Most track

Removed the tyre barrier in the old 1st corner. this is the layout used before 2005.
track has working AI.
I'm still yet to learn how to make track maps.
This is my first attempt to edit an Assetto Corsa track in 3ds Max.
Most.gif

1937 cars through the original fast 1st corner
View attachment 687074

Read more about this resource...

all i would do now is make it so that this is an extra option to the og track as opposed to another track on its own, also i would put a tire wall up where the chicane used to be.

this is not a criticism at all, what you done works

just a couple of suggestions. i would help you but you no more than i do, so i can only suggest

thankyou

all i would do now is make it so that this is an extra option to the og track as opposed to another track on its own, also i would put a tire wall up where the chicane used to be.

this is not a criticism at all, what you done works

just a couple of suggestions. i would help you but you no more than i do, so i can only suggest

thankyou
It's not possible to make a layout for Reboot's original track, as the tyre barrier is not a separate kn5 file. however the reverse is possible. Make an extra layout with the chicane for "my" track. in fact if you don't mind the tyre barrier, you can immediately copy necessary files from Reboot's track to "my" track and get both layouts in one folder.
steps:
1. make a copy of models.ini in "my" folder. then rename it to models_chicane.ini
2. create a folder in rt_autodrom_most_no_chicane named "chicane" and copy 2 folders ai and data from reboot's track there
3. create a folder in rt_autodrom_most_no_chicane\ui named "chicane" and copy all files under rt_autodrom_most\ui\ to the new chicane folder

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 171 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 119 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.2%
Back