Realistic Reshade Presets (F1 TV Style)

Misc Realistic Reshade Presets (F1 TV Style) 3.0 (fixed purple colors and blurry image bug)

Login or Register an account to download this content
hamnevegen submitted a new resource:

Realistic Reshade Preset - Optimized for T-Pod

Based on xNAPx awesome reshade profiles last year, i build a new, more subtle one for F1 2020. Here is the result:

Vanilla
View attachment 390611

With ReShade

View attachment 390613

Other camera angles

View attachment 390615
View attachment 390616View attachment 390620

Installation:
Just copy the files in your F12020 main directory. During the first startup you'll need to set the path...

Read more about this resource...

i got good fps depends on your pc
Thanks for the reply, mate, but I need a more precise anwer than "i got good fps".

How much fps did you have before and how after installing the ReShade?

I know that ReShade presets aren't generally taxing and I have a decent rig (i7 4790k, 16 Gb RAM and GTX 1080). Just want to know the impact on performance and that's something that we can quantify.

Thanks for the reply, mate, but I need a more precise anwer than "i got good fps".

I know that ReShade presets aren't generally taxing and I have a decent rig (i7 4790k, 16 Gb RAM and GTX 1080). Just want to know the impact on performance and that's something that we can quantify.

i think this will depend on everyones setup. every setup is unique in their own way. if his fps was good, doesnt mean yours will be the same. it might even be better. testing it for yourself is the best thing you can do

FPS dropped for me from 140 to 100 on Ultra Settings in 1080p. I recommend you to try the mod yourself to see if the visual effects are worth the performance loss on your system :)

the mod is beautiful when it is set well. I would only like to improve when the sky is overcast, because I don't like it very much, it's turned off. Can you recommend any effects?

1595534268502.png

1595534155965.png

Last edited:
I found the reason for purple colors and blurry images (effects vary depending on different resolution and aspect ratio). Currently working on an updated version optimzed for 1920x1080, which will hopefully resolve the issue

OKEY i installed it like it says on the F****** video i f***** start F1 AND NOTHING HAPPENS SO I can play the game but it doesnt show's the f***** Reshade MENU PLS HELP I AM LOSING MY MIND

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back