Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa for Pure & Sol

Misc Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa for Pure & Sol v1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I managed to get the night races good enough for me, with a couple of changes.
- in CSP Lighting FX settings in CM, I increased brightness to 150%
- in Sol Config I turned "global_CSP_lights_controlled_by_sol" off

Without the last change, for example driving in heavy rain at Road America at 5 pm was impossible. That setting dimmed the lights way too much when enabled. I guess Sol modifies the brightness of lights based on the time of day, and not the actual amount of light... And in my opinion Heavy Rain in Sol has always been too dark.
I have to take back one of my changes. I think I may have had some problem from testing with different PPFs, but today I got much better result when letting Sol control CSP lights.
Now my only change is increasing Lighting FX brightness to 150%, and I forgot I also have Headlights Wideness at 120% but that I've changed earlier, before I tried this PPF.

Last edited:
How to improve this pp filter: disable chromatic aberration. I had never edited pp filters before today. Started to wonder why some screenshots I've taken looks so weird and blurred, apparently the effect isn't as blatant when you are driving fast but it makes some shoots look bad. I absolutely hate this effect in video games and again got a reminder why. Looks a lot better without it.

If someone wants to know how to disable it, edit the pp filter (with CM or text editor) to disable it
[CHROMATIC_ABERRATION]
ENABLED=0

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Pure Filter added

Hi Guys

Here's my PPFilter for Pure, very much the same as my one for Sol.

FPS friendly, plug & play, works on all tracks, any condition or weather type with great colors and lighting.

Beautiful car details with the enough detail and glow

N.B. Exposure set to 100%

Update details v1.7:

- Pure PPFilter added

View attachment 746038View attachment 746040View attachment 746041View attachment 746042[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa for Pure & Sol with a new update entry:

Tonemapping & Color adjustments

Hi Guys

FPS friendly, plug & play, works on all tracks, any condition or weather type with great colors and lighting.

Some small tweaks

Update details v1.8:

- Exposure adjusted, less
- Gamma tweaked
- Brightness, less

- Adjust brightness in Pure config on track to your liking, PP adjustments...

How do I clouds moved in the sky?
Hi there

You can adjust in Pure Planner on track

Screenshot (140).jpg

ClimaxF1 updated Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa for Pure & Sol with a new update entry:

Some small tweaks

Hi Guys

Some small tweaks

Update details v1.9 for Pure:

- Reduced exposure
- Gamma tweaked
- Brightness, less
- Contrast slightly down

- Adjust brightness in Pure config on track to your liking, [COLOR=rgb(97...[/B]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back