Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa

Misc Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa v1.4

***This has nothing to do with my ppfilter but I thought it be worth while posting it here too***

Posted this on fps issues and micro freezes, not sure if this will work but is worth trying, made a huge difference with me.

This worked for me and hopefully will help others. I still recommend doing this because my game feels and looks much better now.

Last edited:
Nice additional Filter - but i MUST ask off topic: we can see the Cayman #420 of Four Motors / 24h race on one of your screenshots - is this only a private skin?...

Nice additional Filter - but i MUST ask off topic: we can see the Cayman #420 of Four Motors / 24h race on one of your screenshots - is this only a private skin?...
It comes with the latest update, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Guerilla mods

@ClimaxF1 Nice filter, one of the most realistic looking ones. My new favorite.
1623942823405.png

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Realistic PPFilter Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Final tweaks and some nice screen shots

Hi Guys

Having now tested this ppfilter with a variety of tracks and conditions I would say that this should be the final version.

Update details v1.4:

- Small adjustment to the colors
- Nice screen shots

View attachment 485521 View attachment 485522 View attachment 485523 View attachment 485524 View attachment 485525 View attachment 485526 View attachment 485527

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still love your filter but yesterday I did my first nicht races and it's quite hard to Drive because of the low light/contrast and the bright dashboard Instruments. Is it possible to tweak it a little bit or are there plans for a night Version? Thanks