Realistic Pitstops

I am waiting for full release of AMS 2 and just play AMS... and its pure amazing this sim! Only sim in which I feel everything about car and driving exactly from ffb and physics. Only one question: I like long races and is there any way for realistic AI pitstops? Just now I tried F1 1995 mod in Interlagos, full race 71 laps and when I set fuel on normal, there are unrealistic AI pitstops in 39 - 40 lap. And when I set fuel x2 there was cars (5 from 26 grid) with fuel problem and not finish the race. What is the solution for this? Thanks :)

How much torque has the engine?

It is skin mod of Reiza V12 formula. I try another Interlagos 71 laps with fuel x2 consumption and AIs pits 3 times per race and 3 cars not finish due the fuel problem. 2 cars around time the first pitstop (20 - 21 lap) and the last one around the last stop ( 60 lap). Ok, its not bad, but still interesting why they not refuel right, or why they run out of fuel.

It is skin mod of Reiza V12 formula. I try another Interlagos 71 laps with fuel x2 consumption and AIs pits 3 times per race and 3 cars not finish due the fuel problem. 2 cars around time the first pitstop (20 - 21 lap) and the last one around the last stop ( 60 lap). Ok, its not bad, but still interesting why they not refuel right, or why they run out of fuel.

I see. ok. Go to mod dir/Series/ and open the file with .srs extension. Below "// Rules" add this line:

RaceRefuelling = 1

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages