Realistic DRS

Misc Realistic DRS 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mcboys333 submitted a new resource:

Realistic DRS - Modify the drs so that it opens as in real life and has the same speed

Hello, I created this "mod" for f1 2021 so that the drs opens as in real life (opening angle) and of the same speed, this is my first content for F1 be indulgent I did the best I could. This is a first version, the drag and drop version will probably arrive later. Enjoy.

Forgive me for my English, I am French

Read more about this resource...

I was so excited until i saw it was manual install... well really cool idea of yours tho and I hope copy and paste version drops soon!
Edit: Is it possible to change the rear wing angle/ size and gurney flaps on or off? If so I would highly appreciate it if you did a mod like that.

Last edited:
I was so excited until i saw it was manual install... well really cool idea of yours tho and I hope copy and paste version drops soon!
Edit: Is it possible to change the rear wing angle/ size and gurney flaps on or off? If so I would highly appreciate it if you did a mod like that.
Hello, thank you for your opinion, no unfortunately all the 3D is not modifiable, we can just change the skins of the cars. The copy past version is coming very quickly!

Hello, which files have you edit in the xml ? I have a modded xml file with Realistic damage.
So please show me the line that you have edit...............
you have to extract the XML file, then open it and modify the DRS line angle put it at 900 and opening speed of the DRS put 9 and then replace the original one with the modified one, enjoy.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%