Realistic Billboards for Bathurst (ACU_Bathurst version)

Misc Realistic Billboards for Bathurst (ACU_Bathurst version) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DeltaDox submitted a new resource:

Realistic Billboards for Bathurst (ACU_Bathurst version) - Provides a more authentic looking track with corrected billboards and sponsors.

Another billboard mod from me. ACU's take on sponsors and billboard placement is really bothersome so I had the urge to correct as much of it as possible.

It is difficult to get it 1:1 because of how the track was made and some of the textures repeat themselves, making inconsistencies that cannot be easily rectified unless the whole track gets remade. That requires skills I do not currently have.

Credits: OzAndy (for Armor...

Read more about this resource...

Hi could you make it for the reboot version as well please?
For the ACC port? Not promising anything but I can try. The gantry at the start/finish straight won't be able to look like the regular SCA format where it has 3. Because of the way it was made, they decided to loop the textures instead of having one entire plane.

For the ACC port? Not promising anything but I can try. The gantry at the start/finish straight won't be able to look like the regular SCA format where it has 3. Because of the way it was made, they decided to loop the textures instead of having one entire plane.
Right, which is why you chose on the acu version, I understand, i prefer the reboot version as is the most accurate of all, and it had the same skin since it was ported back in 2018 I think?
It would be great a skin revamp on the reboot version though is up to you:)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 260 67.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 173 45.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 186 48.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 81 21.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 105 27.4%
Back