Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 2

Misc Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 2 1.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 submitted a new resource:

Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 2 - Car Performances and Tyre Allocations of the real F1 2018 season

Gameplay Videos:
to_be_added

This mod is so big that it needed to be split up into 3 parts. Follow this LINK and download every part until you finally land back here!

With this mod you can:
- Save your progress in career mode but you need to start a new one first
- Play Grand Grix Mode and can save your progress there
- Play the Event Mode, but your time is not valid due to having mods installed
- Play Time Trial Mode, but your time is not valid due to...

Read more about this resource...

There's a problem with the skin of Carlos Sainz [HELMET AND GLOVES ] and too the skin of Ferrari
1522525559-20180331213703-1.jpg

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 2 with a new update entry:

Re-setup of the hole mod + new content

Version 1.2 (prerelease tested):
  • Re-setup of the hole mod:
--> All crashes when starting a new career fixed
--> Bugged helmets should be now fixed (please tell me if you still experience bugged helmets)
  • Updated Performances according the 2018 Chinese GP
  • New Game start screen
Version 1.3:
  • All changes from V1.2
  • Fixing of the Infinite loading bug: search for the new LITE Mod version
  • new high-quality 2018 Loading Screens...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You dont get crashes or something when playing in a 7th season, its just the pecking order. you can also install the vanilla car perf (xml) files to the mod archive and then use that edited mod to install it. I can send you the vanilla xml files in the discord server.

You dont get crashes or something when playing in a 7th season, its just the pecking order. you can also install the vanilla car perf (xml) files to the mod archive and then use that edited mod to install it. I can send you the vanilla xml files in the discord server.
I know only the pecking order will change but tbh I am only really interested in the 2018 tyres.
I had a performance mod for S6 and the AI performance was all over the place as they would break going into corners such as eau rouge or 130R, unless this mod doesnt have these issues I'm not feeling it.
Just a question aswell, how does Jeff react to the changes driver names? If I am ahead of leclerc, will he say nothing or wehrlein?

I know only the pecking order will change but tbh I am only really interested in the 2018 tyres.
I had a performance mod for S6 and the AI performance was all over the place as they would break going into corners such as eau rouge or 130R, unless this mod doesnt have these issues I'm not feeling it.
Just a question aswell, how does Jeff react to the changes driver names? If I am ahead of leclerc, will he say nothing or wehrlein?
I can't edit the sound files of the voice actors so it still be wehrlein but please go here: https://discord.gg/2vUv3ey and we can talk more about your problem. :D

stonehedge24 updated Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod Part 2 with a new update entry:

Minor Changes:

• Corrected Saubers' and Toro Rossos' Ideal Shifting Point (Sau. = 12'000; Tor. = 11'500)
  • Changes to the Fuel Names: Rich Mix is now called "Overtaking" and Fuel Mix "Engine Mode" -->Switching to the Rich mix serves now as pressing the Overtaking button!
  • 2018 Driver Caps and Gloves (Career and main Drivers)
  • updated Savety Car decals --> 2018 logos
Next Performance Update after Spain GP but just maybe then at the very most

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies