Real Sponsors Logos

EA Sports WRC Real Sponsors Logos v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
could you record a tutorial on how to install these modifications?
You download this software Unreal Mod Unlocker Basic.
You can help yourself with this video:
You need to get the exe file of the game: "steamapps..............WRC\Binaries\Win64\WRC.exe
As soon as the game is patched.
You launch it in offline mode(Steam) and then launch the game.
The first time the game will not launch.
View attachment 711833
You install the mod in the game files: "EA SPORTS WRC/WRC/Content/WRC".
When I connected to internet,the software updated.At that time,I could use this mod as well as the liveries.

Hello,
I'm using this pak for months without any problem, and thank you for this great job! made several custom liveries inside the game using the customization tools and they look awesome with these logos.
But since today, the v1.7.0 was installed automatically (via steam), and I only have 53 logos, instead of the 93 offered in your pak file. Despites I've reimported the pak file in the game, some of your logos are replaced by the original in-game ones. I've attache screenshots for a better understanding.
Is someone else experiencing the same issue with the new update?
Thanks for your feedback

Attachments

• logos 1.png
    logos 1.png
    444.2 KB · Views: 20
  • logos 2.png
    logos 2.png
    458.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello,
I'm using this pak for months without any problem, and thank you for this great job! made several custom liveries inside the game using the customization tools and they look awesome with these logos.
But since today, the v1.7.0 was installed automatically (via steam), and I only have 53 logos, instead of the 93 offered in your pak file. Despites I've reimported the pak file in the game, some of your logos are replaced by the original in-game ones. I've attache screenshots for a better understanding.
Is someone else experiencing the same issue with the new update?
Thanks for your feedback
Same thing happend here i think its because they change something on the performance of the game and maybe they also worked on the stickers

Same thing happend here i think its because they change something on the performance of the game and maybe they also worked on the stickers
I've checked the patchnotes on EA's website, and they say they removed the dark versions of the logos, so leaving the white ones to allow users to change into color of their choice... but the existing custom liveries made with these won't be affected... But I suspect they reduced the amount of visible slots for these logos.
For example, I used the Lancia logo from Udegani in previous liveries and still shows up on the car, but I can't select it anymore in the available logo slots to edit existing or create new liveries...

I've checked the patchnotes on EA's website, and they say they removed the dark versions of the logos, so leaving the white ones to allow users to change into color of their choice... but the existing custom liveries made with these won't be affected... But I suspect they reduced the amount of visible slots for these logos.
For example, I used the Lancia logo from Udegani in previous liveries and still shows up on the car, but I can't select it anymore in the available logo slots to edit existing or create new liveries...
You see anway of fixing this ?

You see anway of fixing this ?
Nope...
I've tried to reinstall the pak files, what didn't change anything (and I think this is normal as the logos are still there in the game as they show up correctly in all custom liveries... I also noticed some *.sig files have been updated as the file date is later than the other files (date of the update on my computer via Steam).
I don't understand why EA developpers have locked nearly the half of the logo slots, as the previous dark logos they "removed" are still there to make your previous liveries work correctly. Regarding this specific feature, the update does not bring any benefit! The only way I see a solution so far is to downgrade to the previous version (1.6.0) if possible... don't see how to do it via Steam...
Does someone in this community have an idea?
Thanks for sharing...

Last edited:
Same Here! there is some kind of tutorial to make your own livery pack?

Same Here! there is some kind of tutorial to make your own livery pack?
Tutorials for livery packs??? there are some about the use of Unreal engine software... if you check on this site or on youtube, you should find some video showing how to make your own pak files.
The point here is more about the in-game feature of making your own livery with "fake and imaginery logos" EA Sport created... but we are restricted to what they give, and it's far to be pleasant... I am really thankful to these guys on this forum offering their creations. I've made several liveries using the Udegany's real sponsors logos pak file, with the in-game custom livery editor. Honestly, it takes time as the tools and their calibration are far to be as accurate and user-friendly as a well-known graphic design software... sometimes a real pain in the ... (you know what I mean ;-)) Anyone can create his own livery for any car using this tool, but I would like EA developpers to spend more times by making these more flexible and powerful instead of killing the game by all the restriction... I long for the days of RBR rally game, where you could create youyr own *.dds files and add your liveries and mods to the game... I've attached 2 of my custome liveries made for the lancia 037 (one inspired form the Pedro-Balduccini at the Costa Brava Rally in 2017 (not sure of the year), and another one inspired from the Tre-Gazzelle liveries from the 80's. Credits to Udegany for his nicely done Real sponsors logos V1.3 pak file used to make these liveries...

Attachments

• 037 -a.png
    037 -a.png
    791.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 037-b.png
    037-b.png
    796.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Tutorials for livery packs??? there are some about the use of Unreal engine software... if you check on this site or on youtube, you should find some video showing how to make your own pak files.
The point here is more about the in-game feature of making your own livery with "fake and imaginery logos" EA Sport created... but we are restricted to what they give, and it's far to be pleasant... I am really thankful to these guys on this forum offering their creations. I've made several liveries using the Udegany's real sponsors logos pak file, with the in-game custom livery editor. Honestly, it takes time as the tools and their calibration are far to be as accurate and user-friendly as a well-known graphic design software... sometimes a real pain in the ... (you know what I mean ;-)) Anyone can create his own livery for any car using this tool, but I would like EA developpers to spend more times by making these more flexible and powerful instead of killing the game by all the restriction... I long for the days of RBR rally game, where you could create youyr own *.dds files and add your liveries and mods to the game... I've attached 2 of my custome liveries made for the lancia 037 (one inspired form the Pedro-Balduccini at the Costa Brava Rally in 2017 (not sure of the year), and another one inspired from the Tre-Gazzelle liveries from the 80's. Credits to Udegany for his nicely done Real sponsors logos V1.3 pak file used to make these liveries...
I mean sponsor not the entire livery..instead the fact the "real logos"pack made by udegany is rescricted from 93 logos to 53 about after the last EA patch..so i really want to make a .pak with all the real logos i need..so i'm searching a tutorial for this kind of mod.

Last edited:
I mean sponsor not the entire livery..instead the fact the "real logos"pack made by udegany is rescricted from 93 logos to 53 about after the last EA patch..so i really want to make a .pak with all the real logos i need..so i'm searching a tutorial for this kind of mod.
oh I got it now...
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any so far...

Ooops! I forgot I've read this one a while ago about making your own liveries, but I guess this should be more or less the same kind of stuff...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea