Real Sponsor Decals Mod by Ardoo

EA Sports WRC Real Sponsor Decals Mod by Ardoo 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ardoo submitted a new resource:

Another Sponsor Decal Mod - Got bored, didn't find the other mods fitting to my needs, made my own

Hello hello.

I used to make some F1 Manager mods in the olden days, well i'm back now and i'm back with an EA WRC mod. It's a simple .pak file mod that replaces the fake sponsors with real ones. I've left most of them as white so you can choose your color for the decal yourself. Enjoy and have fun livery creating.
Disclaimer, there are some Estonian sponsors there, because initially I made the mod for myself but decided to upload it as well.

The donate part of this upload thing doesn't...

Read more about this resource...

Might be a dumb question, but in which folder do I need to place the mod for it to work?
Not a dumb question at all my friend as I didn't explain that part, assuming everyone know by now. It's SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\EA SPORTS WRC\WRC\Content\Paks

Also you need to add -fileopenlog to launch options

Last edited:
Not a dumb question at all my friend as I didn't explain that part, assuming everyone know by now. It's SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\EA SPORTS WRC\WRC\Content\Paks

Also you need to add -fileopenlog to launch options
Thanks a lot, I got the folder right the first time, all I needed to add was -fileopen log. Also, nice lookin update, keep up the good work!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.