RDTV - This Week on Twitch

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDTV_this_week_4.jpg

Check out the latest happenings on the RDTV Twitch channel.

Well it is almost Christmas folks, and sadly for those of you looking forward to some virtual motorsports on our RDTV Twitch channel, I'm afraid this coming week will be offering some slim pickings indeed..

Ok, I'll admit the Christmas festivities have little to do with it, frankly I've been minus a PC for just over a week and a family member in hospital, and that has really messed up my recording schedules. Filter that into the need to do Christmas preparation and shopping, go visit Santa with the lad and other such merriment, means I've basically got nothing in the vault prepared and little to no time in which to get anything recorded ready for the week ahead.. sorry.

In the meantime a collection of our December highlights will be available on the stream page and all our recent content can be found on our Twitch page with complete archive available on Youtube, both of which are linked at the bottom of this post.

However fear not! Although I'm not in a position to schedule events in a running order below, I do intend to do some recording in the days ahead. As such, rather than put the full week list in this article, I will create a promotional feature on the front page the night before we go live, so stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com in the coming days for news of when new videos are set to air. I can't promise a daily schedule, but I'll certainly try to put a few up between now and New Year. Oh, I'm a sucker for the sales too, so I might be incoherently tired after 10 hours solid shopping (6am Boxing Day at NEXT anyone?).

While I have your attention, I will just mention that on Sunday 23rd December at 20:00 UTC we will be testing the Automobilista Formula Vee, a car that is set to join rFactor 2 as part of the Reiza DLC in 2019, so be sure to check that one out if you are interested to get an idea of what the upcoming DLC might offer.. You can catch the video over on RDTV HERE.

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for tuning in to RDTV!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ole! You too matey :)
View attachment 282526
Check out the latest happenings on the RDTV Twitch channel.

Well it is almost Christmas folks, and sadly for those of you looking forward to some virtual motorsports on our RDTV Twitch channel, I'm afraid this coming week will be offering some slim pickings indeed..

Ok, I'll admit the Christmas festivities have little to do with it, frankly I've been minus a PC for just over a week and a family member in hospital, and that has really messed up my recording schedules. Filter that into the need to do Christmas preparation and shopping, go visit Santa with the lad and other such merriment, means I've basically got nothing in the vault prepared and little to no time in which to get anything recorded ready for the week ahead.. sorry.

However fear not! Although I'm not in a position to schedule events in a running order below, I do intend to do some recording in the days ahead. As such, rather than put the full week list in this article, I will create a promotional feature on the front page the night before we go live, so stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com in the coming days for news of when new videos are set to air. I can't promise a daily schedule, but I'll certainly try to put a few up between now and New Year. Oh, I'm a sucker for the sales too, so I might be incoherently tired after 10 hours solid shopping (6am Boxing Day at NEXT anyone?).

While I have your attention, I will just mention that on Sunday 23rd December at 20:00 UTC we will be testing the Automobilista Formula Vee, a car that is set to join rFactor 2 as part of the Reiza DLC in 2019, so be sure to check that one out if you are interested to get an idea of what the upcoming DLC might offer.. You can catch the video over on RDTV HERE.

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for tuning in to RDTV!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Merry Christmas to you and all. Thank you very much for this fantastic site also sir!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%