RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe replace it by one production class top 3 - or multiple production top 5? Just an idea.

Unfortunately that is what we have to get someone to grade 2. Also, some of the drivers have worked very hard to JUST get into the top 10 so they can be grade 1 next season.

Also, I think you will find that our champions league drivers are going almost as fast as the N4 cars can go. That would mean the top drivers this season should be close to the top again next season. It is funny, I didn't think someone would be trying to stay OUT of grade 1.

Sorry Adam, I saw your post but didn't reply. Glad to see Senad did though. A driver can driver in as many or as few as they want.

Yes we prefer if you can make them all, but no problem if you can't. I'd just like to know if someone leaves the championship why they do so we can improve it.

Okay, thank you! :)

As a grade 2 driver, would it be considered "sandbagging" if I ran in J-RDRC?

I put the different classes in each grade so people had a choice. I would INCOURAGE more drivers to use the J-RDRC and N3 cars. They are one of the best ways to learn how to get the most out of a car. If anyone needs advice on setups just ask.

Ok, I will probably run J-RDRC in season 3 then. Just didn't want to run it if it was intended for new drivers.

Next question:

There is no language in the rules on switching cars, only classes. Can we switch cars among the same class freely then?

will there be a RDRC S3 skins thread?

and is there a template for the 07 & 08 WRC Focus i looked on rallysim but couldn`t find one or do you use a different year template for thouse 2 cars?

thanks

I didn't see any mention on limitations for changing cars during the season...

Or did I overlook it?

Nice catch James. I will correct that shortly.

Drivers will be able to change cars once during the season. However if they are moving driver grade and HAVE to change cars this will be allowed EXTRA to the "one change" rule.

eg: Grade 4 driver using N3 car moves to grade 2 (J-RDRC, Production Cup or A1-RDRC). They can select a different car as the N3 car class is not allowed for Gd 2 drivers. They can then still change to a second different car (from any of the 3 car classes available) once more during the season.

will the season 3 rally plates placment be the same as for season 2? my skinner goes on holiday this weekend so need to asap.

also need to know which number i can use on my car, i don`t have a prefered number so do i just use my finishing position in the overall standings from season 2?

thanks

Rick, is there going to be a specific thread for the Teams to register for the teams championship or will team results and points just be determined from the Team Name you signed up with for season 3?

Thanks for any info

Cheers Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.4%