Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

RDHPC - Pre-Season Test Event - Sun 25th January 2015

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
the replay of the broadcast ;)
Just wanted to say a REALLY big thank you to the guys involved in organising and running this event. TBH I'm blown away.
I think the quality and profesionalism of the video and commentary speaks for itself.
I just think the whole thing is a really great advertisment for RD.
I'm really looking forward to Next week.
Thanks again guys, keep up the good work. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Two fantastic races but unfortunately with one bad movement from me. I hit @Silvino Rodrigues in a breaking situation and I misjudged totally his speed through the turn so I hit him and he spins around and when I saw that I waited and waited but Silvino never showed up. Then I saw that he left the race. I am so sorry once again for that incident.

No problem @Sven-Arne Andersson ;), thx for the waiting but i blow up my engine on the next lap:whistling:, congrats to Simoncic and Silva for there win's and all the rest of the guys for the nice races, thx also for the broadcast man sorry i dont know the name :redface:, i realy believe that will be nice series, cya next time guys :thumbsup:

Yves Larose

Premium
My event report

Qualy 1: didn't do my fastest lap but was good enought for P4

Race 1: my start wasn't bad and was able to maintain my forth place, for a few lap i was able to keep up with the top 3 but after a few laps i made a few little mistakes and from there i was unable to catch them up so decided to manage my race and avoid any more mistakes and secure my forth place to the finish.

Qualy 2: again didn't do my fastest lap and again was able to secure forth place

Race 2: had a better start then @Jarek Kostowski and was able to grab third place at T1 :) but the 2 guy's infront were too fast for me to keep up so i was managing my gap to forth place, that went well until i over did it coming out of turn 12 and had a little kiss with the fence that cost me third place :( from there i secured forth place to the checkered flag. one good thing about the second race is that i finally broke into the 2.13 :D

in all it wasn't a bad event for me and i'm looking foward to round 1 :)

thanks to everyone that showed up and thanks to @Thomas Hinss and @Davy Vandevenne for the broadcast :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If yesterday was a sign of things to come, i'm proud to be part of this :).

Flawless event, racing was great, no major issues and a genuinely entertaining broadcast.
Impressive speed by @Guilherme Silva & @Jernej Simončič , i'm motivated to practice more to try and have a piece of the battle you two got going there already.

Little problem on my part was when everybody disappeared for a bout 5 seconds in lap1/turn1 of the second race, bit confused i lifted in the middle of the road slightly off the racing line which put my in P5 but luckily didn't cause any trouble as i could see in the broadcast.

I was looking forward to dance a Waltz for P3 with @Yves Larose then, but he didn't want to give me the satisfaction and decided to do some breakdancing on his own :p.

I haven't watched a lot of those broadcasts and i'm anything but objective when it comes to HGTTC on RD but this has to be the best one i've seen so far, thanks a lot to @Thomas Hinss & @Davy Vandevenne for doing this. I wasn't bored for a minute, pure quality gentlemen.
(Almost got my name right too, it's Koss-toff-ski :D)

Thanks to all racers who showed up and to Yves for organizing, pretty sure this baby of yours will be something to remember.
Bring on round 1 :cool:.

Last edited: